varmint hunting magazine

toolyfolk

Reaction score
Is there a good varmint hunting magazine that you prefer?  I've been hearing good things about "fur, fish, and game" and also "varmint hunter".  Are there any others out there worth looking into?  

songdog

Reaction score
Varmint Hunter is pretty tough to beat.  It's only quarterly but has way more info than your average magazine.

Just out of curiosity, what are you looking for?  Hunting stories during the off season months?  Technical stuff like reloading and gun smithing?  ???

toolyfolk

Reaction score
Looking for something that has, well, a little of everything.  Hunting tips, calling, reloading, product comparison.  

Eric Mayer

Reaction score
Definitely go for Varmint Hunter Magazine, but since it is so cheap I would get Fur, Fish and Game as well.  During the fall and winter months they have some great stories and info on trapping/predator calling.  They also cover alot of small game hunting as well.

Eric A. Mayer

so cal hunter

Reaction score
I have another mag for you it is called predator extreme. the mag is bimonthly and is only 13.95 for the six issues the phone # for subscrition's is 1(800)366-0676 ext. 1393  there are 3 to 4 articles on some type of predator hunting and the usual ad's  there are usually 80 pgs. or so. the varmint hunter mag is much larger but only every 3 months this is just not enough for me i would like to see it every month but due to the economy they have elected to cut there mag down several pages rather than raise the cost of the mag. or reduce the mag down to once every 4 months i would still like it every month and would have no problem paying an increased price to get it.  p.s. i live in long beach ca. and there is a ANTI HUNTER/P.E.T.A. member in my neighborhood because every time i go the the store the hunting mag's have been vandalized . both varmint hunter and extreme predator will send your mag's in a brown envelope if you prefer. i have talked to the mag. co. and told them of the problem. hope this is of some help.

yotegetter

Reaction score
There's plenty of PETA members of Long Beach.

Someone leaves a PETA magazine in the lunch room at work!!!:moon:
Don't know who!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom