Vegas / pawn -gun shops

B

BDOG

I have to go to Las Vegas next week for my daughters dance team. Are there any good pawn or gun shops to visit. I do have a blank spot in my safe.Thanks BDOG

azbiggame

Reaction score
By all means while in Las Vegas,come on out to Henderson and check out "Spurlocks"gun shop,good inventory and a "GREAT" crowd of "Hunters"---

smokin54

Reaction score
I was in Vegas for the 4 th , I visted 2 gun stores on the 5th and the people running them were very negative once they found out I was from California .In both stores they were former California residents and They both had the feeling that gun owners should abandon The state due to the gun laws . I had my wife with me and was in no mood to debate with them as their minds were already made up.
One store offered for you to fire automatic weapons and had several to choose from . My wife thought that is what I went there for until i explained to her that most of the guns I own are single shot or single action and I have very little interest in automatics.

yotegetter

Reaction score
Although not the greatest shop in the world, there's this shop on Tropicana called The Gun Shop. I've gone there in the past to fire a Thompson fully auto .45. It was fun to shoot. People there are very caulky just like most gun shops. azbiggame's place sounds like a shop to visit.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom