Very First Trail Cam Pic!

Cabin Fever Bob

Reaction score
I couldn't take the pressure anymore and thought that since I tested out everything else, I should also "test" that mid-roll rewind button. YEP, it works alright! Anyway I got some nice pics... I have a little flash bleed that I'll fix before I set the cam out again but other than that, I VERY happy with the cam!

Thanks to Jesse for the forum, everyone that helped by answering questions and/or sent pics, and especially Bat and davered1 who REALLY came through for me!

Here's a pic of a small buck using my mineral lick. I actually got 3 pics of the buck and 2 of the doe. They didn't seem to be bothered by the flash at all.

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Good pic!!!! Don't you just love that rewind button. Looks like its working fine.LOL

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score
Great first pic.  You're hooked.   It only gets worse, and never gets much easier to resist the temptation of the mid-roll rewind!  Keep em' coming!

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Bob, good job. Glad to see your cam worked so well. As Arkansan said you ar hooked now and the only cure is more cams and pics. Thanks for sharing your pics. MC.

wvhunter

Reaction score
Great pic.  Make me want to go and "test" my mid roll rewind as well.  I have a cam out that has been out for just over two weeks now and I don't think I can wait any longer.

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
Nice pic! No bleed over from the flash and it is real clear. It is not unusall to use up a whole roll in one evening unless you have a timer on it. It sure is fun to go to your cam and see that the roll has been shot up or that there is only a few left. That rewind button works great on mine too,lol. Mike

davered1

Reaction score
Great picture Bob, told you they work!!

keepem coming!!

Idaelk

Reaction score
Thanks for posting I just needed that last bit of inspiration to help me to get going on my first cam. Tonights the night so wish me luck.

bat

Reaction score
Whew thought he "never" would get that camera fixed!!!!! hehe just kidding Bob.  Great picture, really proud of you getting it completed and without problems.  Glad to help you out with it.  That's what we can do when we work together.  Lord knows I had to ask a bunch of questions on my first one lol.  Now tell me...really how many pictures was on it when you pushed the rewind lol?  bat

Latest Posts

Top Bottom