Very sad news...........

fossilman

Reaction score
Don't know if any of you got to know Paul Sletton,AKA "Farmdude"....He was from South Dakota and had an illness that made him wheelchair bound...
A hunter and outdoors man.He joined this forum a year or so ago and was also on the Keith Warren site for many years.......
He was found dead while hunting a few days ago(Don't have the whole story yet).......He will be missed and prayers out to his family...:prayin :

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Oh wow, that's very sad too hear, blessings to his family.....tra

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

inchr48

Reaction score
Prayers to his family. He posted some nice bucks he had taken from his chair with the 25-06 and bow. I hope he died peacefully doing what he loved.

God speed, Paul

Thanks, fossilman, for letting us know.

Vermonster

Reaction score
Damn, that's sad. He was the one that talked about his ailments being associated with aspartamine, or some other man made additives? Very sad indeed!

I hope he was watching a big 10 point lumber across the field in the moments before he passed!!! Prayers out to his family and friends.

Fugaloo

Reaction score
Well, if you gotta go.....

RIP FarmDude

cjack

Reaction score
Very sad indeed. As inchr48 said please be careful all.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
I'm always sorry to hear of a hunter dying, however a member of JHO is almost like losing family. I was forever impressed by his get-up-and-go attitude especially given his limitations. In that capacity, he should stand as a testament to "you can do whatever you set your mind to do". There wasn't any give-up in Farmdude.

Prayers for blessings on his family.

cjack

Reaction score
I'm always sorry to hear of a hunter dying, however a member of JHO is almost like losing family. I was forever impressed by his get-up-and-go attitude especially given his limitations. In that capacity, he should stand as a testament to "you can do whatever you set your mind to do". There wasn't any give-up in Farmdude.

Prayers for blessings on his family.
Well said and very true Belchfire!

palladin

Reaction score
Wow, that's sad.

I had some good threads with Farmdude...RIP!

WoodGrain

Reaction score
I remember reading some of his post in here.

RIP

WoodGrain

dustin ray

Reaction score
Wow you now i don't personally now any body here but i think you can tell a lot of a person with there post and every time i read farmdudes post i left thinking thats one cool dude he will be missed.
RIP Paul aka farmdude

Where's Bruce?

Reaction score
The world is a lesser place today without Paul "Farmdude" Sletten. He set an example we can all struggle to follow and was a very positive force of nature. God Bless You Paul. Thanks for all the helpful advice along the way. See you around the campfire in Heaven buddy.

PS: How did this happen?

JimT

Reaction score
Every day is a gift that should be treasured! Life is so damn short! Seize the day.

Bullfrog 31581

Reaction score
That makes me sad. :(

On one hand, he died doing what he loved. On the other, a hunting accident is always a tragic event.

Bossbrott

Reaction score
Very sorry to hear about, thankfully he was doing what he loved. Rest in peace, steve

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
Rest in peace Farmdude. God rest his family.

Top Bottom