Very sad news...........

fossilman

Don't know if any of you got to know Paul Sletton,AKA "Farmdude"....He was from South Dakota and had an illness that made him wheelchair bound...
A hunter and outdoors man.He joined this forum a year or so ago and was also on the Keith Warren site for many years.......
He was found dead while hunting a few days ago(Don't have the whole story yet).......He will be missed and prayers out to his family...:prayin :

inchr48

Prayers to his family. He posted some nice bucks he had taken from his chair with the 25-06 and bow. I hope he died peacefully doing what he loved.

God speed, Paul

Thanks, fossilman, for letting us know.

Vermonster

Damn, that's sad. He was the one that talked about his ailments being associated with aspartamine, or some other man made additives? Very sad indeed!

I hope he was watching a big 10 point lumber across the field in the moments before he passed!!! Prayers out to his family and friends.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
I'm always sorry to hear of a hunter dying, however a member of JHO is almost like losing family. I was forever impressed by his get-up-and-go attitude especially given his limitations. In that capacity, he should stand as a testament to "you can do whatever you set your mind to do". There wasn't any give-up in Farmdude.

Prayers for blessings on his family.

cjack

I'm always sorry to hear of a hunter dying, however a member of JHO is almost like losing family. I was forever impressed by his get-up-and-go attitude especially given his limitations. In that capacity, he should stand as a testament to "you can do whatever you set your mind to do". There wasn't any give-up in Farmdude.

Prayers for blessings on his family.
Well said and very true Belchfire!

dustin ray

Wow you now i don't personally now any body here but i think you can tell a lot of a person with there post and every time i read farmdudes post i left thinking thats one cool dude he will be missed.
RIP Paul aka farmdude

Where's Bruce?

The world is a lesser place today without Paul "Farmdude" Sletten. He set an example we can all struggle to follow and was a very positive force of nature. God Bless You Paul. Thanks for all the helpful advice along the way. See you around the campfire in Heaven buddy.

PS: How did this happen?

Top Bottom