Veteran hunting license

MikenSoCo

Reaction score
Does a vet still need to take hunter safety to get a hunting license. Thanks...

ltdann

Reaction score
Short answer, yes. But if your good if you have 1)an annual California hunting license issued in any prior year 2)a two-day nonresident California hunting license issued after the 1999/2000 license year 3)a California certificate of hunter education completion or equivalency with a unique number imprinted on it ex: (AA00000) or a California hunter education certificate with no unique number imprinted and a California hunter education validation stamp affixed 4)a certificate of successful completion of a California-approved hunter education course from any state or province: or 5)a current hunting license or hunting license issued in either of the two previous years from any state, province, European country, or South Africa.

eoats

Reaction score
I'm sort of a Vet (got out in 1977) & just took the 4 hour class last Decmber, after completing the online course.

It should be pretty easy for you & I managed to actually learn a few things.
Way better than Driver's Ed. Though if I had had a Drill Instructor behind me I could have finished much quicker :)

jpdonahue83

Reaction score
Yes, and if you are anywhere near Apple Valley CA. I am holding a class this coming weekend. My name is jay and you can let me know if you are interested or not.

Top Bottom