Video - Ultimate 60 Second Bow Hunting Challenge

Did something a little different this time to practice my bow shooting before getting into the stand... Wife set up a bow shooting challenge for me. Had a blast and actually think it was a lot more helpful than just shooting the normal target block because my heart and adrenaline were pumping the whole time!

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Very interesting 1st. Post out of the blue but I like it, u guys seem cool.
I think u guys can be the next Tiffany & Lee and have your own show......lol
Great shooting bud! Now u have to have your wife do a video challenge, thnx for sharing!.. tra

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Very interesting 1st. Post out of the blue but I like it, u guys seem cool.
I think u guys can be the next Tiffany & Lee and have your own show......lol
Great shooting bud! Now u have to have your wife do a video challenge, thnx for sharing!.. tra

Thanks man, appreciate it.. we've been mostly fishing lately but now that hunting season has started we'll be posting a lot more to this forum. Shelby's all pumped up to do a challege soon so we're gonna think of something cool for her. Maybe something with black powder since that season opens up soon for us...

OPAH

Love the Stand on the truck, you all fabricate it ? Sad it wouldn't work in California I already have the base for it.
I also believe turn about is fare play, lets see you put Shelby thru a challenge or two.
By the way good shooting ! it was good to see someone other than me using a vintage bow.

TheGDog

Ugh... sorry... stopped at like 2:28... just couldn't go on any more. For goodness sake!! Less is More! Nobody needs you to tell them over and over the 3 simple steps of what you're about to do in your attempt to draw it out and make more footage so the video is longer.

I can appreciate attempting to bring the the energy and enthusiasm to make it more lively of a thing than it actually is.... but... oh my gosh... please keep it moving along.

TheGDog

It was terribly long and drawn out. I mean C'Mon... title says Ultimate 60 Second challenge. And the vid is 8 freakin minutes!?

OPAH

Such a Busy guy 7 minutes of your life watching a cutey put her hubby thru some paces.
I'll watch the next one, just to see if she can get more creative than Fruit !

Love the Stand on the truck, you all fabricate it ? Sad it wouldn't work in California I already have the base for it.
I also believe turn about is fare play, lets see you put Shelby thru a challenge or two.
By the way good shooting ! it was good to see someone other than me using a vintage bow.
Opah, thanks man the truck is awesome. Customized an '08 Silvarado so that we can turn the truck on/off and drive from up top. Mostly use that truck for deer dog drives up in North Florida. Putting out a video soon that gives an overview of that truck and our swamp buggy. We'll send you link when it's up!

THE ROMAN ARCHER

That's cool that u have your truck set up like a swamp buggy drive set up.
My freind has a nice Silverado, have to show him yours.
Down here in S. fla. In Charlotte county off 41 at The Babcock Ranch park they have a big swamp buggy get together each year and they stay for quite awhile and camp and due there buggy thing, I have seen some wild swamp buggy rides for sure there
And don't let the negative comments gets to ya, I think they still have an member ignore button u can hit.....lol
Sometimes as a new member u have to look at it this way, ( u have to weather the storm before u get to calm waters then the rest is smooth sailing ) sometimes u have to be a little thick skinned at times like a American rhino boar with a thick shield on his shoulder deflect the week arrows that get slung at u and then u just turn and charge .....lol......lol

OPAH

Very interested in the truck platform and your driving Mods, please do make a video on it.
So Florida you can hunt from atop your Vehicle ! do you have to come to a complete stop?
Or just slow down before you shoot ?

TheGDog

Yo TRA, now why you goin and throwin' shade on a brother man? Not cool. Now ya see... that's where the wisdom comes in. It wasn't a negative comment. It was a constructive criticism.

It was a comment from someone whose at times in the past buckled-down and produced content. The general masses are EXTREMELY impatient when it comes to the media they consume. Nice and tight editing. Less is More. Don't try to drag-out stuff just for longer runtime. They'll drop ya like a bad habit.

I'm not at all hating on the concept they came up with. It's a great idea. Just commenting on the execution of it is all.

TheGDog

Yo OPAH.... dig it.... had a friend who has this Cookie Party. The objective is to pick a famous person who recently died... make a cookie that looks like them, and read off a little mini-bio about them. That particular year... I chose Rodney King since he had just died.

I thought it came out pretty good!
IMG_0530.jpg

OPAH

Gdog you hang with a special crowd

horses mouth wide open.jpg

And I bet you just Crack them Up LOL

Last edited:
Thanks man, we'll have to check that buggy event out. See what it's all about. Appreciate the support, we're still pretty new at these videos and we learn something each time. Best we can do is take the negative and learn from it!

We'll be putting that video out in the next couple weeks. I'll make sure you get the link to it.
In FL you can only shoot if the vehicle is completely turned off. No shooting from a moving vehicle or even if it's on but in park.

Very interested in the truck platform and your driving Mods, please do make a video on it.
So Florida you can hunt from atop your Vehicle ! do you have to come to a complete stop?
Or just slow down before you shoot ?
We'll be putting that video out in the next couple weeks. I'll make sure you get the link to it.
In FL you can only shoot if the vehicle is completely turned off. No shooting from a moving vehicle or even if it's on but in park.

canamrider07

Keep up the good work. I know it is not easy putting your own videos on youtube and seeing what happens.....I have a channel and just got a comment "what a waste of time, another redneck who is impressed with himself". I'm actually a surfer dude from San Diego......I can only laugh,,,,

Top Bottom