Reaction score
Vietnam Vets Plan to Enter Mexico ILLEGALLY
Written by firebasenetwork.net
Saturday, 29 April 2006
U.S. Veterans Tentatively Plan to Enter Mexico Illegally
WWW.FIREBASENETWORK.NET
By Staff Writer: Rick Townsend
firebaseadrian@tc3net.com

A small group of former military personnel are planning an unapproved excursion into Mexico later this year. Five disabled combat veterans, who wish to remain anonymous at this time are planning to enter Mexico illegally to demonstrate the dramatic differences between the two countries approach to illegal issues.

One of the men, known only as Dragonslayer said they all were willing to become political prisoners and even die if necessary. “Our veterans and their families are doing without, while people in this country illegally belligerently demonstrate for their rights. Something is very wrong here. These people are sucking off our system and causing our veterans great hardship,” Dragonslayer said in a telephone interview.

Another one of the five man team known only as Army Ant agrees. “We will not take any weapons with us, not so much as a pocket knife, and we expect to be arrested by the Mexican Army. But, we have to do this. It is a matter of American honor and respect for our fellow veterans,” Army Ant stated.

A number of veteran’s services and facilities have been targeted for severe cuts in funding and even closure. U.S. retired military families are facing dramatic increases in health care coverage. The future treatment of our veterans looks extremely grim.

The team is very reluctant to talk about the details of how and when they are going to enter the country of Mexico, but they all have pledged to do it illegally.

The five military veterans are very aware of the dangers involved in their plan, and the real possibility of even being killed. But, they also are very upset by what they consider federal funds being diverted from veterans programs to accommodate illegal aliens now in this country. “Our veterans have earned their benefits and services with their lives and limbs. Their rights should be honored before any person illegally in this country,” Dragonslayer stated.

A Vietnam combat veteran by the nickname of Sidewinder is yet another one of the team. “I have Hepatitis-C and Cancer. I don’t expect to live long anyway. We are going to do this to prove a point,” Sidewinder stated.

It is unknown if the veterans will enter Mexico as a group, or one at a time. But, regardless of their approach, their actions will produce a very powerful statement to say the least.

The Firebase Network will continue to follow this developing story.

Cabowhntr

Reaction score
Hey Reesounds, Keep us posted on this one, Its the first I've heard of it, and knowing our media
They will rot in a Mexican jail before they would cover it.

easymoney

Reaction score
Yes, reesounds keep us posted.
I predict a dire outcome for those attempting to pull this off.
Anyone who has traveled ANYWHERE in the world knows that all other countries take their borders seriously. They have armed soldiers or guards at the train stations and airports, with machine guns. They can and will stop anyone they want, at any time or place. They can and will shoot first without notice. They can and will stop anyone and question them about their passports or visas. They can and will take your passport and throw you in jail, then check things out later. They take it seriously...
We should too...

billrob

Reaction score
Yea please keep us posted we may have to fight our way in and out to get them back

saintpcr

Reaction score
Hopefully these heroes don't rot to death in a Mexican prison. They don't deserve that.

Rancho Loco

Banned
Reaction score
I got news for you guys - I've entered Mexico illegally many times with no ill effects.

You pretty much have to want to get caught, and then want to get treated poorly for those actions to occur.

I really don't see a very advanced though process at work here with these guys.

saintpcr

Reaction score
I'm sure that they aren't just waiting for people to cross the border. However, I think what they are trying to prove here is that they can't go over there and work, buy a house, etc. without getting thrown in jail, unlike here in America. I believe they have thought this out and believe in what they are doing.

doghouse95

Reaction score
I think we should all volunteer to do some fence building. I have been asking other questions for the last couple of weeks to hispanic friends. Just what does our border stand for and what should it represent to the citizens of this country? Last weeks question is what does it mean to be a citizen of this country and what privileges should citizenship give you that other don't have?
All I get is a bunch of NOTHING!!!! Things get quiet when I ask these questions. They will gladly come here and take jobs, take welfare, and take free medical care, but they have not yet personalized what it means to be a citizen. Citizens have to give some things to their country. The first thing a citizen has to give to their country is their loyalty. If their loyalty is to mexico then that is exactly where they should be.

billrob

Reaction score
Lets just call a spade a spade Mexico Sucks its government its thinking its culture of anti-Americanism They have never done a good thing for us in their pitiful miserable history its a real shnit hole taht caters to the catholic church and breeds like rats on command for idiots like Mahoney for more collection plate money and influence.
We get the bad end of the deal with Mexico always
How many times have we bailed out their miserable economy?
3 that I know of with substantial loans to prop them up so their corrupt gov can stay in power and now what we have is their commi union movement to protest in our streets while they steal from us on so many levels

billrob

Reaction score
Oh Yea I would be all for cloning Teddy Roosevelt to come back and clean it all up

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Oh Yea I would be all for cloning Teddy Roosevelt to come back and clean it all up[/b]
AMEN!

But he'd have to fight our wimpy-assed Congress too.

Orygun

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
But he'd have to fight our wimpy-assed Congress too.[/b]
He'd do it. He take each one of them into a side room at the Oval Office and beat them over the head with a switch. Or he's just go on a nonstop speaking tour making them all look like the bunch of idiots they are. Teddy R would have been a master today at using the media.

Common Sense

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Orygun @ May 1 2006, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
But he'd have to fight our wimpy-assed Congress too.[/b]
Or he's just go on a nonstop speaking tour making them all look like the bunch of idiots they are. Teddy R would have been a master today at using the media.
[/b][/quote]

That is how Reagan got legislation thru a dem congress.

easymoney

Reaction score
Now all we need is someone alive in this century, who has some backbone and cahones...

antlrcolectr

Reaction score
Well easy money, I don't think the conservatives and church going voters would approve of my mischeivious background. Too bad we have to have near perfect track records to get into representation. But once you're there....that's another story. Should be the other way around.

Top Bottom