For Sale Vizsla Pups

jamesmangan

Reaction score
Vizsla pups due to be whelped any day now, ready for new homes just before Christmas. Sire is AKC registered and has Rebel Rouser line in him. Dam is imported straight from Hungary and is AKC and Hungarian registered. Both dogs are beautiful, sweet as can be, and will hunt all day long. Females $800 Males $700, deposit required. Sire is pictured, further information and pedigrees available upon request. Located in Southern California. Call Ryan at 714-299-4587

Attachments

527varmint

Reaction score
What area of so cal are you in? I'd like to get a vizsla but I probably won't be ready for 1 or 2 more seasons.

jamesmangan

Reaction score
I live in Silverado Canyon, Orange County. If you get a pup now, it will be finished and hunting in fine style by then:) Just kidding, it is important for the time to be right, and Vizslas thrive on hard work and attention.

527varmint

Reaction score
I'm in garden grove. Would like to hunt over your dogs sometime. I run a beagle now. This is her 4th year. I'll need to bring another dog in about 2 years from now so my beagle can help train it. By 8 years I don't expect my beagle to run sun up to sun down like she does now so I hope to have the next dog well trained by then.

jamesmangan

Reaction score
Give me a call, maybe we can arrange a chukar hunt, the male is great on them. This pair are still only 3 years old so there will be some more litters to come. I have some friends that run beagles and man those dogs have some drive!

jamesmangan

Reaction score
4 females and 5 males delivered last night. I will post pictures when I get a moment. 527, I got your message and responded, sounds good.

red dog

Reaction score
Congratulations, i hope all went well. I talked to you earlier this week on the phone about my buddy that is looking for a vizsla. Send him some pics when you get time.

leros1

Reaction score
I'm Red Dog's buddy, congrats on the litter and looking forward to seeing the new pups. When things settle down a bit there I would love to come by and see your female (and the pups of course) I'm just down the hill from you in Lake Forest.

-SteveO

Last edited:

jamesmangan

Reaction score
SteveO - Your welcome to view the litter and parents anytime. I will post pictures soon, all the pups are doing well so far.

jamesmangan

Reaction score
All pups sold, thanks for the interest. There may be another pairing from these two next year in interested.

Top Bottom