Vortex Viper HD 10x42

geewizz

Looking to get some binos in the $500 to $600 range and I was looking at the Vortex Viper HD 10x42. Any opinions on these? I've heard great things about the razors but their a bit to much for me. How do they compare to the diamondbacks?[h=1][/h]

sancho

the vipers are fantastic!! i looked at my buddy's.

prompted me to buy the VIPER HD spotting scope..which should be arriving anyday now.

henmar77

not sure about the viper binos but i love my viper scope. I have diamondbacks binos, very nice.

Kevin S

Love my Viper binos; people are blown away by the quality for the price. Scooped up the non-HD ones for a song when they released the HD.

Just ordered a Viper 4-12 x 40 scope last week, I'm a believer!

henmar77

one more thing to add. There warranty and customer support is amazing. Worth the price alone just for that. Lifetime warranty so as long as they are in business you will never have a problem. I sent my binos back for something i did and they repaired them.

sancho

i just got a spotting scope from vortex. if you need a seller contact, i know a man that sells them CHEAP!

his price for my scope, brand new was less than i was getting for used scopes on Archery talk.

no affiliation with the seller other than being a satisfied customer.

DAQ80

Sancho, I'd be interested in your seller contact, is he online? Shoot me a PM if you don't mind, thanks.

Where's Bruce?

I have the Vortex Skyline ED spotting scope and love the product line but I would try to find some Kahles binos used first. They are the sister company of Swarovski and they are unbeatable binos which sometimes become available in your price range. Gotta scour the message boards for em though. I got lucky and got mine for $480.

xyz123d

I have two Vortex Viper optics including the HD Binos mentioned above and can't see buying any other optic again. The picture quality in both are fantastic. I've put my scope up against a buddy's leupold mk4 and I think the vortex is brighter. Another friend has swaro binocs which I want to compare to my binos but haven't yet.

Top Bottom