Wal-mart Camera Kit

Eagle Eye

Reaction score
  I was talking to a guy at work today and he said the Wal-mart in Memphis Tn. (dont know which one ) was selling a deer-camera kit. Said it had the camera, sensor and housing for around $140. I asked for details but he didnt remember much. He said the camera was silver and the unit run off 2 AA's and a 9v battery. He's going to get more details in the next few days.
Has anybody else seen one of these, just curious.

Archilochus

Reaction score
Have not seen it here.  At the price of 140US$ sounds like a buyer would get a much better deal from ******.

Archilochus

miked

Reaction score
My brother is a manager for walmart. He called me this morning and said they have the moultrie cam for $98 in the sporting goods. He said they have one in electronics for $140.

ghoot

Reaction score
Walmart here in Duncan, OK has them for $129.  They are called Photo Tracker.  Someone is selling them on ebay.  The last one went for $172.  Guess Walmart doesn't have 'em in that guys area yet. ;)  There is another one on ebay now that was $150 last time I looked.
ghoot

migenaus

Reaction score
Yup!! Thomasville, Georgia Wal-Mart Moultrie Game Cam II $98.67...Sounds pretty good!!
Mike

deerone

Reaction score
same here they have them at the oneonta super wal-mart 129 dollars. they are a photo tracker. pir and a date stamp, the camera is a kalimar or some thing like that they sell a kalimar camera at wal mart but not the same as in the motion camera. the box looks like one of the lexan boxes. not sure though.

HarrisOK

Reaction score
The Wal Mart in Muskogee,OK also has the 129.99 Phototracker camera.
The cam looks alot like a Canon Owl PF, with a different logo.

Top Bottom