Wanna help out a future daddy?

Buck-eye

Reaction score
This is a foo-foo thread. I am warning you in advance.

Myself and Mrs Buck-eye are heading in to the hospital tonight to welcome our second child in to the world. This one is a girl.
We have pretty much had the first name locked up since the first trimester - Taylor.
The middle name, we have had for a few months, and that is - Lauren. BUT...

My only sister got married this past weekend. We are very, very close. Due to the proximity of the birth, and the fact that the wife was contracting all weekend, I had to pull out of going up for the wedding at the last minute. My sister was cool as one could be, although I am sure she was a bit disappointed.
I started thinking if there was a way to honor my sister through the birth of our child. Then it hit me at the mall, while I and the Mrs were trying to walk the baby out.
My sister was married at a place called The Graystone. Then I thought about the name Taylor Gray.

I value a lot of opinions on this site. Perhaps you wouldnt mind letting me know which you like.

Taylor Lauren or Taylor Gray?

ltdann

Reaction score
I'll go with Taylor Gray, sorta rolls off the tongue.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
Yeah, he's right. Taylor Lauren is nice, but it's not as easy to say at Taylor Gray.

But now Taylor Belch is a real smooth name. Kind of leaps out of your mouth; don't it? Go ahead; I know you're just being too polite to ask.

G'luck Buckey. My best wishes and prayers for a healthy, happy delivery. Give Mrs. Buck-Eye a thumbs up for us!

SDHNTR

Reaction score
I like Taylor Buckeye.

Or Taylor Keepyourhandsoffofmeormydadwillkillyou.

barel74

Reaction score
I kind of like the Taylor Lauren, I think I would switch them tho...........to Laurence Taylor Buck-Eye, kind of rolls off the tongue

Taylor Gray has a good ring to it.

One Track

Reaction score
What's your sister's name? I really like the sound of Taylor Gray, but I don't think it will honor your sister. I'd think the sister would be thinking, "I guess they don't like my name enough to use it." Is it Mable or Ethel?

Buck-eye

Reaction score
Sister is Amy. Dont like it much as a middle name. I did bring this up to sister (the idea of Gray) and she loved it.

Nate, I like where you are going, but I think instead, I will just have DAD: LIFELONG NRA MEMBER tattooed on her arm at about 7 years of age.

One Track

Reaction score
If she loves it, I love it. What's Amy's middle name? Looks like you have a solid vote for Gray.

Gunslingergirl

Reaction score
I like Taylor Gray. It has a unique sound to it. Plus, if you sister likes it, the middle name does become a nice tribute to her.

Good luck to you and Mrs. Buck-eye and congratulations on your new little girl!

GSG

Buck-eye

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the comments and kind words. We are off. I am already practicing my lines.
"Honey, I am sorry." "Yes, I know I am an A-Hole." "No, I cannot pull my bottom lip over my head and swallow."

tmoniz

Banned
Reaction score
Taylor Gray has a very cool sound to it.
Good luck to your wife and you buddy.

foulshot

Reaction score
How about changing the way you spell Gray, make it a little unique?

Oh and Buck, just an FYI from a guy who has 3 daughters, wipe front to back........

Congrats to you and the Mrs.

Advertisement

Top Bottom