Wanna see how a fiddy copper bullet performs?

hatchet1

Banned
Reaction score
ITS A FIDDY..I WOULD EXPECT NO LESS...HELL THAT DUDE COULD BE SHOOTING APPLESEEDS AND I WOULD EXPECT THAT PERFORMENCE..NICE TEETS ON THAT SOW BY THE WAY...:pig-laughing:

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
Nice mushroom. I wonder what the bullet weighed in the end (no pun intended)

k_rad

Reaction score
It guts them and turns them into sausage in one shot...

MtnCruzr

Reaction score
647gr Barnes TSX bullet at around 3000fps.

Nuff said ..

bux-n-dux

Reaction score
And I thought I was going into debt with Barnes ammo for my 30.06...........I can't imagine what those bullets go for.

Fugaloo

Reaction score
I love looking at Calguns. seems like the only place to buy used guns here in Cali, but those guys are all tactical/black gun nuts. I don't think many of them hunt. I am not saying this guy was wrong for using a fifty cal on a pig but I certainly wouldn't. Almost every gun on there is for killing people. I think those guys are a little obsessed with Hollywood shooting. It seems every Remington 700 on there is the Police/swat model. I don't have anything against black guns, in fact I would love to have an AR-15, but I want it for predators, the four legged type. I see lots of guys on there that shell out thousands for a gun they are only shooting paper targets with. OK rant almost over. The other thing that gets me with these guys is the round count. Every gun on there has a round counter, and if it's not listed three or four people ask. I have never kept track of how many bullets I've shot through a gun, I use my guns. I saw a model 70 from the 70's in 30.06 and some guy asked how many rounds have been shot through it. A 30 year old gun....how would anybody keep track of that.

Long Haul

Reaction score
I think the calculation on that is 12927.07 ft-lbs. Or you could loosely translate it by saying a dead anything.

Fugaloo...agreed. IMHO, they seem to lean towards the fanatical a bit and the people I have met that have only "black guns" have never hunted. That said, the right to keep and bear arms is alive and well; lets protect it and make sure it always is.

Mntngoat

Reaction score
I love looking at Calguns. seems like the only place to buy used guns here in Cali, but those guys are all tactical/black gun nuts. I don't think many of them hunt.
Lots of mall Ninja's it seems. I've never seen so many tacticool Mossbergs 500's or Glocks with surefire lights in one place before.
Good entertainment though for sure.

ML

sidepass

Reaction score
The muzzle blast from that bad boy could take out fellow hunters. Ears that is. To each their own, however i'd rather not share a section of land with someone shooting such a beast. JMO

sidepass

Top Bottom