Wanted: shotshell reloader

jhill528

Reaction score
I'm looking to start reloading my 12 gauge shells. If anyone has a used MEC 600 or something effective and ineffective I would be interested in it. I would also be willing to trade some of my rifle and pistol reloading supplies for your shotshell reloading setup.

jhill528

Reaction score
For reloading, i have an extra RCBS single stage press w/ attached priming tool, #09460 RCBS priming tool, a brand new never used set of Lee 38 Auto/ 38 Super Auto (includes: shellhoalder, Powder through expanding die, Bullet seat & feed die, and most importantly a Carbide sizing die). As for other items, I have roughly 100 lbs of lead brick that I have been holding onto for a long time and I wouldn't mind parting with some of this lead. I also have lots of 30-06 brass and 30-30 brass that is once fired. I have other assorted reloading supplies so if there is something different you have in mind I might have it.

solus

Reaction score
well I have a complete mec 600 with everything. pm me Im interested. what type of lead is it?

jhill528

Reaction score
View attachment 79905. It is difficult to give you a good answer there. This was left over lead bricks designed for installation in Nuclear reactors to create the heat insulation. I have used it over the years to cast lots of weights for free diving. The lead is very soft, so soft that i actually made an entire set of dive weights by hand forging the weights.

Advertisement

Top Bottom