Wanted To Buy WANTED VINTAGE FISHING LURES.

slanttop357

Looking to buy vintage fishing lures, i have one old post in here but not much action so i will include a couple photos of the type of lures i collect. I am most interested in the early lures from 1890-1930 up to 1960s i will pay top $$$ for the right lures or tackle box with lures, the cream of the crop lures will have "Glass Eyes" as shown with 2-5 treble hooks. The ones with the correct box will fetch more. So please have a look in your garage or attic ask your dad or grandpa if they have some vintage lures they would like to sell. Please message me or give me a call cell is (951)809-9841 thank you regards Craig.

Last edited:

inchr48

In the second picture, is that a "Bon-net" musky lure? I have one similar in the box. I also have some Creek Chub baits with the glass eyes.

slanttop357

Looking to buy vintage fishing lures, i have one old post in here but not much action so i will include a couple photos of the type of lures i collect. I am most interested in the early lures from 1890-1930 up to 1960s i will pay top $$$ for the right lures or tackle box with lures, the cream of the crop lures will have "Glass Eyes" as shown with 2-5 treble hooks. The ones with the correct box will fetch more. So please have a look in your garage or attic ask your dad or grandpa if they have some vintage lures they would like to sell. Please message me or give me a call cell is (951)809-9841 thank you regards Craig.
Time to re post see if i get a nibble thank you.

Captjgray

I have some Bass-O-Renos
not in great shape

are you interested?

what about saltwater stuff?
Bone jigs / baldy's?

Top Bottom