Wanting to convert a Moultrie gamecam

masonjarlid

Reaction score
I have a Moultrie Gamecam that I have had for a little over a year (no more warranty) that has been through about 4 cameras. The current camera just died, and instead of paying for another piece of junk from Moultrie I was wondering if any one has converted another camera to run in the Moultrie housing using everything already there?

D Letho

Reaction score
I think the first problem you will run into is finding a camera that will match up with the lens and flash .

Coondog

Banned
Reaction score
masonjarlid... Take a look Here not sure if it will help you or not, but a good place to start...

texastrophy

Reaction score
Send it back to Moultrie. A friend of mine just sent a 3 year old Moultrie back to the factory and they replaced it with a brand new camera. Their cameras are cheap, but their customer service is A-1. He told them the camera was 3 years old.

masonjarlid

Reaction score
All I have ever done is call and they send a new camera, no questions asked. I am tired of loosing rolls of film due to camera failure(4 bad cameras
). I want to upgrade to a better camera, and do not mind paying a little for one. As far as size goes I can get a new box or cut and fit with the one I have, maybe use a little fiberglass and gelcoat. I think I can use a samsung maxima 33S if I can find one. Thanks for the link coondog it did help.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom