WATER PROOF BOX OUTDOOR 12.99

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
http://wizard.jpg.com/jpegwizard/view.asp?...240230854AM6107

THIS IS A SQUARE "D" 60 AMP DISCONNECT BOX. HOME DEPOT CARRIES THE 14.99 BOX W/ BREAKER, LOWES HAS THE 12.99 DISCONNECT WITH THE PULL DISCONNECT. ONE SCREW AND ITS READY FOR FABRICATION...ONLY PROBLEM, DAMN CAMERA IS RIGHT AT 5 INCHES AND THE BOX LID NEEDS SOME MODIFYING TO IT (ON THE STAND UP ONE). BUT MINE TAKES CRYSTAL CLEAR PICS AND THE CAM WILL SIT RIGHT UP AGAINST THE LENS(PLEXIGLAS SCRAPS HOME DEPOT 1/4&quot I USED DOOR INSULATION TO SEAL OUT FLASH BLEEDING. BOX IS PERFECT FOR SIDE WAYS INSTALLATION. SENSOR AND CAMERA HAVE ABOUT 3/8 BETWEEN EACH WHEN SHUT....THIS SITE HAS ASOLUTELY BROKE ME ALREADY...LOL  THANKS FOR GIVING US THESE GREAT SAVING PROJECTS...ILL TAKE MINE OVER STORE BOUGHT ANYDAY. SOMEONE STEALS IT .OH WELL $100 BUCKS OUT NOT 250+, I HAVE SEARCHED EVERYWHERE ON THIS NET FOR SAVINGS ON THESE PARTS...HARD TO FIND AT ONE PLACE WITHOUT MAJOR SHIPPING CHARGES. JUST GIVE R/S A LIST AND HAVE THEM ORDER THE LIST FOR YOU!!! MAY GET A LIL DISCOUNT IF YA BUY LIKE THAT...STEVE
:bounce-red-fire:

Tinhorn

Reaction score
That is a nice looking enclosure for our purposes,

That is plastic right?

Thanx

Tinhorn

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
tinhorn,  yeah is is hard plastic abt 1/8 inch thick, good hinge and snap locks mounting strap is easy...i use the hose straps from home depot  $4.86 for 2, they have velcro for about 20" and the last 4 inchesis the other velcro, also has like a "d" ring on one end,. the box has a few hole that ya have to fill up with paintable silicone. i have more pics of inside of both and if someone wants to see them e-mail me. be happy to send.  
i remember reading a post from way back,,,"i hate u guys i hate u guys" i laugh just thinking of it cause that has happened to me....and jess hasnt said it in a while so, "mr.capacitor is not our friend"  trust me i hate him toooooooooo!!!!  steve

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 nice!,waterproof after filling the holes? does the lid have a gasket around it?

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
has deep groove...i took the weatherstripping..1/4x1/8 and cut down the middle to abt 1/8 x1/8 and placed it in there seem to be perty tite. it is better than a lot of the store bought water buckets fer sure.....

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Man STR8SHTR !

I went to "Your Place" and boy, Barrie's one nice looking dog.  I never seen a shepard with coloriing like that.....must have a nose for trouble too  ha ha.  good job

Tinhorn

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 Looks as if you and your partner hauled in the motherload also!!! good job! that deserves a milkbone.

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
WELL IT HAS HAPPENED AGAIN...#3   WORLDRECORD START TO FINISH...5 HR AND 17MINUTES....GETTIN EASIER....ITS ALL YOUR FAULT TOO... IF YALL HAVE BEEN DOIN THIS FER 20 YEARS...IM SURE THE WOOS WILL LOOK LIKE LIGHTININ BUGS EVERYWHERE...DEAD DEER WALKIN  BOHUNTER

Top Bottom