webcam

Eagle Eye

Reaction score
I can never get this site to come up, is there some kind of trick?

gabbyone

Reaction score
this link is also posted on other web sites. I have gotten it to open a few times,saw some nice bucks on it.

swampfox

Reaction score
finally got it to come up. saw a real nice buck and doe feeding .

T

the hairless one

i tried it a couple times. It came up but no picture. Last nite it came up and i could see the feeder but nothing else. It didnt seem like the pictures ever changed.

rick

wfontjr

Reaction score
i waited a two minutes after it said done and the pict popped up

swampfox

Reaction score
hey, now this sight has put some photos on to show the deer that feed at their feeder. i've seen some of these bucks around midnight before. pretty awesome if you can get it to come up.:shocked-big-eyes:

hucklburry

Reaction score
Well, after about 2 weeks of looking, I finally saw at least one buck there, maybe a 6 pt???? at 5 minutes past midnight central time.  I upgraded to IE 6.0 to see it, apparently did not have whatever pulg ins prior to this.

--Jim

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
well we know who the real hunters are....lol.lol..i flipped it on at 2am...3 bucks 2 8pts and a 10pt, 10-12 does..2 cona stading up eatin out of the traugh.i believe it is more addictive than the cam page. i just sat there lookin at the screen....i figured that they would have dropped them antlers already , but i was wrong. that is just fancy! need one of them to watch my workers on their jobs....GOTCHA CAM!!!!..lol  steve

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 Just logged on to look myself,seen 3 does eating,but then for some reason they ran off,i waited to see why but nothing showed up.this will give me something to look at in those very very early AM times when i cant sleep.

TmKarren

Reaction score
A neat idea.  That would be neat to have behind your house on a bait pile.  I see deer all the time i check it out.  It played for a while the it said reload.  I must have got bumped off.  Cool thanks for sharing that with us..  They have some nice bucks in the people have shot.  I would like see them come up here in the wilderness of Northern Wisconsin and shoot one.  A little more of a challenge than on a ranch over a bait pile.

(Edited by TmKarren at 5:26 pm on Mar. 9, 2002)

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
I KNOW THATS RIGHT!!! TM
<-------- FROM THE WOODS NO FENCES, BOWKILL
YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!

Applbit

Reaction score
How often does that update? ive been looking at it for about 25 minutes now hittin the refresh button now and then and the time never changes.

(Edited by Applbit at 7:28 pm on Mar. 9, 2002)

MBullism

Reaction score
I JUST went on (9:45pm EST) and the time in the corner said 14:15, two in the afternoon?

I'm not stayin' up til midnight to see pictures of a feeder in the texas sunshine!

M

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
well, this is my theory!!! ya ready!!!

friday nite counter sed 9700

monday nite sez 22000...hits!!!
server space is thin...overloaded....be patient go late at nite abt 12am..i just saw an awesome half rack for 8 minutes. he would go 130 easy...or half that now..lol...great idea and i watch it more than tv now.....

:lurk:
people r talkin about this place!!!! i really like all the new toys here thanks and looks great
steve

bradjenkins

Reaction score
Everytime I check this site something is wrong!  I have never seen any game at the feeder.  

Latest Posts

Top Bottom