Webshots.com

Gator

Reaction score
I have tried to look at several webshot links that were posted here and I couldn't pull them up, so I tried to pull up my own webshot page and couldn't get to it either. Is anyone else having trouble?

LW

Reaction score
Webshots has been up and down all weekend, it has reverted back to it's original owners due to the demise of Excite.com

Gator

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I thought maybe something was wrong on my end.

woodseye

Reaction score
I'm wondering if webshots.com is no longer allowing you to download pics. Yest. I was doing fine now the 4 pics I have posted have disappeared and I can't download them at all now. I know I'm doing it right since it was working yest. I just spent 2 days scanning cropping and sorting 70 pics and then uploading them 1 at a time to webshots.com only to not be able to share them on the forum. I'm bummed!! If any body knows what happened please let me know. Is there another website I can put pics on like webshots?

SAD in Maine    woodseye

Jon Bain

Reaction score
Try dotphoto.  I like it a little better, but I just added all my photos to webshots this past weekend.

I could access them but it was real slow.  I just checked the links on my site again and it is running fine.

(Edited by Jon Bain at 12:50 am on Jan. 15, 2002)

woodseye

Reaction score
Thanx Jon Bain. Can't access my pics at all,don't think many other people can either. Will try dotphoto and see if it works. DARN and I had some nudist camp shots too.......HeHeHeHe
      just kidding      woodseye

Latest Posts

Top Bottom