weekend hunt

rnjwildhoghunts

Reaction score
Great weekend had by all, even with some odd weather. Little rain, little snow, little sun and alot of wind, but by the end of the weekend my hunters finally bagged one to remember for a long time. They have already booked another hunt in June.

www.rnjwildhoghunts.com

sidepass

Reaction score
Now thats what i'm talking about! Nice boar, what did he tip the scale at?

sidepass

rnjwildhoghunts

Reaction score
We did not scale it, but it had to be over the 300 lb mark, took 4 of us every thing we had to get on the jeep

Speckmisser

Reaction score
Strong work!

I like that rope spool on the jeep too! I've been thinking about putting together something similar for Petunia (my Samurai).

One Track

Reaction score
Love that spool!!!! I want one that will slip into the receiver.

Beautiful country. Great monster hog. I'd think it is well over 300.

MJB

Banned
Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Speckmisser @ Mar 17 2008, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I like that rope spool on the jeep too! I've been thinking about putting together something similar for Petunia (my Samurai).[/b]
Any info on the spool...how it works? I need one for the truck and jeep.

Mt Goat

Reaction score
Very nice Hog, Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry Lowell

rnjwildhoghunts

Reaction score
Works great, easier on the back, run the rope down the canyon, tie it to the hog and tie off to the bumper and drive.

Flatbroke

Reaction score
Nice hog, sure was cold this weekend especially with that wind whipping.

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
Well I am new to the forum and this is my first post. I was one of the hunters and the guy in the picture is one of my best friends and like my second father. His son and I were best friends growing up and always took us boys hunting. That being said, Randy and Jay, I just wanted to say thank you for the hunting trip of a lifetime. You have one of the most beautiful ranches I have ever seen. Not to mention the abundance of wildlife! The cabin was great... nothing better than after a day of hunting coming back to camp and watching it on satalite tv in the cabin! I have hunted for a long time and if you are lucky you might find one or two wall hangers during a weekend if you are lucky. Well this was not the case at R N J hog hunts. We shot at five, yes I know, five wall hangers before the sixth one decided to committ suicide. And the crazy thing is that this sixth wall hanger was not the biggest one we had seen. This bad boy was over three hundred pounds and had three inch tusks. There was a bigger one that got away by doing something that none of us had seen before. It climbed straight up a rock wall. And when I say straight up a rock wall, I mean straight up! There is no way you or I could climb up it and we have hands! It sure was something to see a trophy boar do it. And how about that freak snow?! It had been 75 degrees for two weeks and then Saturday afternoon it started to snow. But where were the guides and hunters... on the mountain. I have no doubts about the dedication of these two guides to get their clients game. We hunted from first light to last light. We hunted from jeep, quad and spot and stalk. And you can't top their knowledge of the ranch, the family has owned this amazing 14,000 acres for over 100 years! How can you top that? When the guides that are taking you hunting have lived there their entire life, chances are that they know where the pigs are! So if you want to hunt with the best, hunt with R N J Wild Hog Hunts! And I have already booked two more hunts and working on a third!

Killzone

Reaction score
wow nice hope that boar left a lot of his genes, great hog!!!! where u at?

Advertisement

Top Bottom