Weird Hummingbird

Ironwood

Reaction score
Hello everyone.  I'm a new member and thought I would introduce myself with a couple of photos I took day before yesterday.  I've seen this little fellow at the feeder twice now.

BuckSnort

Reaction score
Welcome to Jesse's. Thanks for sharing the picture.I guess he got a sweet tooth?

Ironwood

Reaction score
TY for the welcome bucksnort.   Yes I guess he does have a sweet tooth.  I have never seen another one using the feeders.  I have several feeders out and I saw him on another one yesterday.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Ironwood (Gene). I have several hummingbird feeders out and have never seen anything else but ants use them. What kind of lizard is that also? His color is pretty kewl.

Ironwood

Reaction score
Jesse, Eric thank you for the welcome.  Jesse, the lizard is a Green Anole.  They are found throughout the south from East Texas to Southern Georgia.  Because of their ability to change color they are often called a Chameleon, but they're really not.  They are beginning to become popular as pets.  However, they do require a lot of care and that should be taken into consideration before purchasing one.  I guess that's lot's more than you ever wanted to know about a Green Anole.  :)

Top Bottom