Welcome & Introduction forum or is it I need Hunting Info Forum..????????

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Ya know it would really b great if everyone who posted here in this forum would respect the thread title and purpose. This is for formal introductions to get to know the member or poster better about them self’s and outdoor interest But 90% of the time it turns into a I need hunting info and help thread Instead Or looking for a hunter partner thread.
Please use this forum thread for what it was intended for and any other info or help u need with hunting game animals or hunting area info or hunting partners should be posted in designated hunting forum threads titled for the info u seek instead of high jacking the welcome forum.
U can do what u want it’s a free country but we don’t have to make a mess out of it.
thnx and have a great day!.......tra

NorCalBowhunter

Just jumped on here after about a 5 year break, and here’s TRA talking trash on lurkers and honey hole seekers.😂 Good to see you’re still alive and active here. Came back to see if anyone still came on. How’s Florida TRA? You figure out them pigs there yet?

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Great to hear from u NorCalBowhunter, just slaying bass pretty much everyday and now doing some editorial contributing for Waterlifemagizine.com. U can check out that’s pretty cool. Have a lot of good threads and post in the bass forum. Other then that waiting for hurricane season to be over and waiting for some cool air, we r having record temps, feel like been 100 average every day. Snowbirds are starting to flock down...lol have a great day my friend!....tra

Top Bottom