Well got me a bow

hntnnut

Reaction score
Well I've been looking for a inexpensive recurve for a bowfishing rig. So I spoke with a older gentalman in town the shoots trad only and has done so for years, I asked if he might have an old spare boow laying around he might be willing to part with for a fair price. A few days later he brings this old painted bow into the store where I <NOBR>work</NOBR> It was set up with 45# limbs and also had a set of 65# limbs for it. I liked liked what I saw and asked what he wanted for it and he replied with nonthing as he has a Bob Lee and Howard Hill bows but said I might want to take the paint off of it. Couldn't believe his generosity, well anyway I stripped the paint off sanded it down and now have a few coats of linseed oil on it, needless to say i'm stuned. The riser has 2430 WHD and 22147 on it and the limbs are similary marked with mod#s and poundages. Does anyone have any info on who might have been the manufactuer and about when it was made or any other info about it.

Richard

Last edited:

Orygun

Reaction score
beautiful wood on that one. I would suggest showing that on tradgang. They are seldom stumped.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Great Plains maybe? Nice looking bow Richard

Latest Posts

Top Bottom