Well S#%t!

Wino

Went to Lake Pleasant last weekend to hang out with a friend. Went out on his boat to cruise the lake and try to do a little bow fishing at night (to hot to stand on the front of the boat during the day). When it got dark we head to a spot were he usually sees carp. When we pulled up I go to the front of the boat to get my bow......and its gone. It must of bounce over when we hit a wake of a larger boat earlier. So I'm now with out my rig. Don't see myself being able to pick up one for a few months as I just got off a long vacation and the wife is still on hers till 7/13. It's gonna be a boring summer.

Wino

Bankrunner

That sucks! Sorry to hear it. Don't know anything about the lake, any chance the water was shallow enough that it could be found if the water level drops?

Stevehazard

Went to Lake Pleasant last weekend to hang out with a friend. Went out on his boat to cruise the lake and try to do a little bow fishing at night (to hot to stand on the front of the boat during the day). When it got dark we head to a spot were he usually sees carp. When we pulled up I go to the front of the boat to get my bow AR15......and its gone. It must of bounce over when we hit a wake of a larger boat earlier. So I'm now with out my rig. Don't see myself being able to pick up one for a few months ever again as I just got off a long vacation and the wife is still on hers till 7/13. It's gonna be a boring summer.

Wino
Fixed it for you.

On a serious note that sucks. I've had an expensive piece of sporting equipment get taken at the height of when I was wanting to use it and not having the money of being able to replace it right away before. That moment when you went up to grab it... first thought was probably please tell me I just put it somewhere else, I left it in the vehicle right? Followed by sadness when you realize it's gone.

Top Bottom