WELL...

hatchet1

Banned
Reaction score
THANKS FOR THE HAND TAP BOSS..SORRY IT WAS "POSTED' IN THE WRONG FORUM..FOR THOSE INTERSTED IN MY "RANT" CHECK IT OUT IN THE CAMPFIRE SECTION..I DONT HAVE THE ENERGY TO RE-POST..
AGAIN, NEXT TIME I DECIEDE TO POST SOMETHING RELEVANT..
I'LL MAKE SURE IT IS IN THE CORRECT FORUM SO IT DOES NOT GET SHUT DOWN..HAND'NT GIVEN IT MUCH THOUGHT REALLY..BUT I GUESS IT MAKES MORE SENSE IN THE "POLITICS" FORUM..SHOWS YOU HOW
MUCH I POST "OUT"OF THE HOG ZONE...:lol bashing sign:

Valley Hunter

Reaction score
Hatchet1--I'm with you this this, I don't even know what to call him, family gets a letter from the president???? What if I had a heart attack yesterday, served in the first Gulf War, would my family get a letter, hell no.... govt can't even fix or help us with the Gulf War syndrome,some one said he was a famous entertainer,,,, so he was also a pedophile, you know it, I know it, may have had the money to buy a good lawyer and get out of it but hello, look at the evidence, look at him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

m57jager

Reaction score
Even if he wasn't a pedophile, wait, HE WAS!!! If you really think he was innocent then you're either in denial or as delusional as the king of pop. It is sad that a human being died and that at one time in his life he was probably an innocent child. At least no more kids can be hurt by him and repeat the cycle. OK, back to the point, or finally to the point. I'm with you Hatchet, it's a sad world when our president holds hollywood higher than the men and women that spill their blood, sweat and tears for their, @#it, his country. How does he repay them? He goes to Germany and apologizes for the brave and courageous actions of American soldiers that made the ultimate sacrifice so that little pantywaste like him can grow up with nothing to worry about but protesting for whatever seems to be the popular thing at the time. He's apologizing all over the world for us and making us look bad, real bad. I see major troubled times coming with this yahoo in office. :mad-fumin-red::big-grin-aqua::cry-green::mad-fumin-red::skeered:

Last edited:

Marty

Reaction score
What can I say? I didn't vote for him (BHO). I might even venture that Jackson may have been the least criminal of his known associates. Who knows?

Farmerdoug

Reaction score
I would only have one question for the president or any other person who thinks M.J. is so great and that is; Would they ever let M.J. babysit their kids over the weekend? If the answer is hell no! They obviously think he is a P.O.C. like me........

FoCoHugh

JHO Team Member
Reaction score
Anyone wonder if it's a racially motivated move on Barry's part?

easymoney

Reaction score
I'm with you hatchet,
it was a disgrace, to honor a pedophile regardless of his fame, especially coming from the POTUS. The guy, if that is what he was, was a sicko drug addict who preyed on children, nothing more...
Wonder if Farrah Fawcett's family got a letter from barry, gushing on the many humanitarian things she did? Or Ed McHahon or Billy Mays?

Top Bottom