Went and pulled in a cam today

davered1

Reaction score
Went and puuled a camera today that I put out around New years. I had been throwing bait(meat) out for coyotes and wolves,marten,etc. for 4 weeks. Also threw out some fish oil and skunk anus to get everything in valley to check it out.There were a lot of different sized tracks around.

Today I jumped down in with different cam to put in it's place. Removed cam and checked it ,said there were 22 pics taken.Placed other cam up and left. Got to my truck and tried to rewind film but no go (sounded llike it was binding),so I brought it home to warm upthinking cold had killed most battery juice(-24 C for last week).

The camera had somehow ripped film at pic #22(while rewinding) and bound everything up.I removed everthing in a closet in my bedroom so I hope the film isn't ruined.Will take it in to get developed tommorow.

NOW I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER COUPLE OF WEEKS

This happen to anyone else?

woodseye

Reaction score
This happened to my cammin buddy and he lost most of the pics on the roll. They blamed it on the kodak film but who knows? Thats pretty intense cold yer cammin in, might have made the film brittle. i'm gettin ready to put my cams back out,just can't stop this year. I hope your pics turn out. If they do,post em. i love to see your pics!

:banghead:

woods

jayber

Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your misfortune davered1......hopefully you'll be able to salvage something!  Keep us posted!!

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
Next time this happens take it to Wal-mart or where ever you get your film developed and they usually have a dark box they can use to pull the film out.  I had them do one like that for me and all but the last picture came out.  It is not guaranteed but it might work.

coyote

Reaction score
I accidently opened a cam without rewindin once in the light.  Most pic turned out amazingly.  
I presume the roll made it to the end and broke on the auto rewind cycle...yoteee'

davered1

Reaction score
coyote,

Yea... Has that happened to you before? I would say that it was a terrible roll to happen on but I can't think of a good roll for it to happen. I am stopping in tommorow to see if any made it so I will post them if any turned out.

Applbit

Reaction score
hey davered1,
have you got any pics with the canon snappy yet?
Id like to see them.

davered1

Reaction score
Applbit,

It is out right now put it out last week. I will check it tommorow, If there are any pics I might pull cam and bring in just to see how they turn out.

I will let you know

bradjenkins

Reaction score
What's going on with the pics that you took to be processed the other day?

Applbit

Reaction score
Brad,
check out a post called "OVER EXPOSED"

Top Bottom