Went fishing and had fun

solus

Reaction score
Ive been gone for awhile and honestly ive been having fun. Ive been successful in deer hunting and fishing. I caught this beautiful halibut a few weeks back on a fishing trip out of channel islands sportsfishing on the pacific islander. I was out with my new friends the angler chronicals crew. Great group of guys. I ended up cooking it and it was soo delicious. Enjoy. 20180726_141743.jpg20180820_170119.jpg

OPAH

Reaction score
Very nice at first I thought it was a Halibut but couldnt find two eyes ?
so what did you catch?

KTKT70

Reaction score
Halibut is what that is called. Many people do not know that the name is actually multiple fish in the flat family.

What at boat was this on? Do your new friends fish other areas? Do they have sponsorship for the group?

glad to see you around. Nice you been out having a good time. Congrats.

solus

Reaction score
Halibut is what that is called. Many people do not know that the name is actually multiple fish in the flat family.

What at boat was this on? Do your new friends fish other areas? Do they have sponsorship for the group?

glad to see you around. Nice you been out having a good time. Congrats.
The boat was the pacific islander and yes that is a halibut. My friends have their own tv show and talk show. The show is on fox sports on sunday morning. Its called angler chronicals and they have tons of sponsers. They fish atleast once a week as that is their job. They just got back from a tournament down in baja and i know theyve already been on 2 trips here in long beach since they got back. They do lots of charity work as well.

KTKT70

Reaction score
Nice. I used to live over there. Next to Mandalay actually. But anyways my good buddy here has a clothing company and sponsors boats and some fishermen. He is in Mexico at least once a month for a fishing trip. They just got back from a good trip. I will post some pics. Sounds like you are having fun. Got to get out there after some hogs now.

solus

Reaction score
I havent hunted hogs in a long time. Theres isnt any near me. What clothing company?

KTKT70

Reaction score
Here is a big fish some guys he sponsored got. His company is called hooks and anchors. You can see the logo on the shirt. image.jpeg.
image.jpeg image.jpg This are all from the trip last week. I'm told it was one of the best ever. Kind of wish I went this year. Seems I missed a epic bite. image.jpg

Last edited:

solus

Reaction score
Yea there is a greqt bite right now. Im debating on going this weeekend but everything is probably sold out

Top Bottom