West coast get together!

Spec

Reaction score
Here is a chance to meet the people you have talked to or met on the internet this shoot and BBQ is in Willows ca. and will be a fund raiser for Delta Waterfowl cost is about $60 for the day with the Shoot and BBQ non shooters who eat will be $10 , There is a special raffle with over 50 prizes now tickets are $1 per ticket and if you buy $100 you will get 110 tickets , Special kids raffle also . For more info contact me by email Raypro42@cs.com or Phone 707-448-7624 The event is building up to a Ricer versus Rat shoot off !! right now we are looking at Over 50 people or more

widgnwhacker

Reaction score
Spec,

I won't be there in the physical being , but you know I will be there in another form. Good luck hope you guys have a GREAT function.:smile-big-blue:

WW

Megadeth

Reaction score
Widgnwhacker, could you please name the time and place, it sounds like a great time.thanks

Spec

Reaction score
bump

(Edited by Spec at 5:39 am on Mar. 20, 2002)

Spec

Reaction score
This is going to be a very special event both David and Chester from the refuge will be there ! sure would like to see some of you guys there!!

huntducks

Reaction score
Spec

I posted on the refuge, my wife & I will be there.

Did you get the box from me?

Greg

Spec

Reaction score
Greg what box are you talking about I haven't gotten anything from you that I know of !!  Ray

huntducks

Reaction score
Ray my wife mailed it priorty two weeks ago Monday, it had a 4 loop lanyard in it with 3 bands on it.

Sent to Ray Prothero
573 Silver st
Vacaville,Ca 95687.

Greg

(Edited by huntducks at 8:12 pm on Mar. 23, 2002)

Spec

Reaction score
Yep it was here I just had it in another box , Spec!!

Spec

Reaction score
60 plus people have signed up plus we will have 3 raffles and a meat calling contest for this event , the west coast BBQ and shotout is going strong ,hunts, fishing trips , box's of shells ,duck calls, shirts, hats , Waterfowl books, decoys, Lanyards,and a Lab pup have been donated to  this event  All proceeds going to the Delta pot hole program! April the 21st time getting close for sure!!

d trees

Reaction score
Ray sorry that I cant attend that BBQ I had allot of fun at the wood duck diner for CWA you guys are gonna have a great time good luck to the ricers ahh rats ahh ricers,:confused-yellow::wink-yellow:

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Missouri Turkey season beckons but I'll be there in spirit Spec. Have a good time and take plenty of pics for us no shows to see.

Spec

Reaction score
For pic of the event go to the California forum in the refuge the whole gang was there we raised $4,042 for the ducks

Latest Posts

Top Bottom