what are the best rechargeable batteries

coues7

Reaction score
those little batteries that come with p32's are pretty good but, what other rechargeable do you use for your cams? The ones in my p41 are already dead!!!

PaPaBob

Reaction score
I bought a bunch of Powerex AA's from Powerizer. They are 2250 mAh and they come with a charger. These are really high capacity and I have had real good luck with them. There are a whole lot of charger and battery number combinations for you at this site. The main thing is the high capacity of the rechargeable.

Good luck.

T

trailwatcher

Papabob

Thanks for your reply. I wish you would reply more often - love the avatar.
Oh! back to batteries. I had purchased some of the blue WalMart Batts with the little charger and am haveing pretty fair luck with them holding up.

mohican

Reaction score
I spent a fair amount of money for 16 powerex AA and two chargers and to me they are not worth the price. I feel bad that I spent that much and am only getting less than average performance on 2200 mah batteries. In a new universal Pixcontroller I got FOUR DAYS!!!!

D Letho

Reaction score
I'm with you mohican !

I bought 24 C 4500's and can not get more than 1.1 out of them . All 24 are the same . I e-mail the help line and all I got was " How many " . I replied back all 24 and explianed how I charged and discharged them before first use . I have herd nothign back yet .

I am getting a week out of them in a slave flash . Not happy about that . My pix boards are still going on them but then again have not checked them , so they might be dead also .

Just to get this out , How are you guys preping your rechargeables for the first use ? And , how many times did you do it to get full volts from them ?

Don

harleydavidone

Reaction score
I reciently got some Monster 2100's AA recharges from O.M. and they seem to last longer in flash light tests than the sony recharges, I have not tried them in the cams yet. They were $48 for 4 and a charger....

Taz

Reaction score
I've been using the "digital" from wally world. You get 4 for $10 or so. They are lasting a long time in all my cams. I never prepped them in any way before using them. I've also been testing Duracell Accu and think they may last longer than the digital, although I've never had them in my high drain camera.

Beartracker

Reaction score
I'm with Taz on this one . The "Digitals " from Wal mart and they come with a charger. We did some testing of these on here a few months ago and I was able to take over 800 flash pics with my D 360 L Olympus. If I remember right this is the correct number of pics but I'm not sure. It really was amazing. I'm still useing them all the time with no problems at all. Mike

Top Bottom