What do you all do?

DeanW66

Reaction score
I am a (drinking) Water Treatment Plant Operator with the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California.
I too am now a drinking water treatment plant operator, with the Santa Clara Valley Water District (SF Bay area). This is a new career for me, been at it for 5 1/2 years now.

software designer & engineer at a sf bay area software company doing wireless apps. survivors of the dotcom bust.
I used to be a BIOS / PC Systems Software engineer and architect, 18+ years. Any chance we know each other? The bust is what motivated me to switch careers.

BIG BEAR

Reaction score
Iam a fishing and hunting guide. I also farm apples and have a fishing tackle company. I live in CAMINO CA
. 47 years youg and love the outdoors
THANKS KEN

SCVMike

Reaction score
I work on elevators and escalators!!. Yeah... it's got it ups and downs... :rotflmao:

DFG_Bear

Reaction score
Wildlife biologist with the CA Dept. of Fish and Game.

Bulleye

Reaction score
Lots of different jobs here. I am a full time Audio Engineer at a post production facility in Hollywood and a part time Audio Visual Technician at USC. Go Trojans ;)

castor

Inactive
Reaction score
Jackrabbit, you da MAN!

I do as little as possible whenever I can. Waiting for my next job at the moment, which was supposed to start in two weeks a month ago.

Reaction score
I am a dental hygienist, mother of 8 children, and I am in the process of applying to dental school! Scary!!!

extreme01

Reaction score
I am a sales rep. for (IBC) Wonder Bread, been doing it for 18 years.It was supposted to be a summer job, yeah right!. One good thing I get 7 weeks vacation a year.
still hiring?? i just lost my job :( for now im a waiter in mcdonalds..LOL

472x1A/B

Reaction score
Well right now I'am sitting at home with a broken leg. But when I was working, (? part time- full time status ? still don't know how this works) I did maintance work at the grain elevator/company here in town. Dump trucks/wagons of corn-soybeans inthe fall, dry corn day-nightime, ship corn-soybeans rest of the year, work on augers- conveyers, grain legs, sweep/clean out bins, get ready for fall agian, over and over. Oh yah the broken leg, went to work 02-09-10 and was putting cover on my 4-wheeler and slipped on the ice in the parking lot and got my left foot under a tire and snapped the small bone on lower left leg. Hopefully I'll be ok in 3-4 weeks.

FoCoHugh

JHO Team Member
Reaction score
I am a high school math teacher, who specializes in intervention education.

Because I teach I have another job. I have been a mobile DJ for wedding and parties and such since 1987 - A New Song 877 801 0914

k_rad

Reaction score
I own a distributorship for structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) and ICFs in So. Cal. www.greenwall.us I also make custom furniture. I have made everything from boats to custom sound studios. I like craftsman and Nakashima styles...

pathfinder82

Reaction score
re

Hello RW,
I make Tissue toilet paper at GP in Halsey Oregon. We make product (tissue,paper towel ) for a number of customers including Costco.:mooning:

Shmave23

Reaction score
Kaiser front dest reception for Psychiatry in Campbell, CA.

Second job is gun for hire. Need any help with aniaml control on your propertys. Let me know!!! :wavin hello:

-Dave

Jules

Reaction score
I too am now a drinking water treatment plant operator, with the Santa Clara Valley Water District (SF Bay area). This is a new career for me, been at it for 5 1/2 years now.
I'm a drinking water distribution operator. I contract operate a smallish system in the central valley, and test backflows on the side.

Top Bottom