What do you do with your pics?

shufigo

Reaction score
Who's doing what to show off the results? I'm putting together an album, divided spring, summer, fall winter, with my "best of the litter". Going to bring it out to the hunt club, to show to the guys who swear there isn't a shootable buck on the whole lease! How're you showing your collection? (Dave - no answer required. I know all yours go to Sports Afield and National Geographic)

Tinhorn

Reaction score
I've got a few albums and a shoebox of lessor quality pix's of animals (lost somewhere tho ????) but my favorite is a screen savor of my best pix's. (Webshots)  Last Monday we had some company arrive just as the screen savor kicked in and the guys wife yelled "Oh! how cute, look at that honey" as a series of fawn pix's came up....

We talked about the Motion Camera the next hour

Tinhorn

mkacala697

Reaction score
ya i have a photo album, havent got the quanity Tinhorn has, so one album holds all the animals for now

i have them in order of when i put the cam out, starting with last year.  i have a piece of paper with each set with set out date, take in date, average temp, and location, maybe i should start putting moon phase too?

Cabin Fever Bob

Reaction score
I've got the album too! I keep all the pics in order so i can flip back and compare bucks through out the summer. I can't tell you how many times I've flipped through it in the past couple of months! Whenever I get together with family, they all ask if I brought the album! It's a BIG hit!

Something that I started doing recently was looking at the photo's with a magnifying glass. It's amazing how you can see an extra point or other small features while checking out a bucks rack with a magnifying glass! I'd suggest that everyone try it! You might be surprised at what you find!

jshaeffer1

Reaction score
I have had my photo hunter for about 3 years and have been keeping an album for that long!  I have about 600 pictures now I keep my camera out year round @ one location a funnel area!  I have seperated my picture into to different catagories bucks and does over the last 3 years I have collected about 50 pictures of bucks the rest being does, fawns, phesants, racoons, crows, dogs, people trespassing, foxes, and one poacher!  I have 9 pictures of bucks that will score 135 and above!  Some day I hope to pass the hobbie along to my two wonderfull children.  This tool has helped me become a more efficent hunter and sportsman!  Also I have sent about 30 pictures to photohunter and of the 30 about 10 of them are better than the ones on there web sight but they didn't put them on there web sight!  I think the people over there @ trailtimer are not very good @ updating there web sight!  Contat me for any info on my camera @ jshaeffer@prodigy.net!

Dbworld

Reaction score
I keep stacks of photos placed in strategic areas around the house.   It's kind of like my seashell collection that I keep scattered on beaches around the world.  

Now that I'm 100% digital, I'm much more organized with my pics and like to run slideshows on my laptop.

How many posts do I need now?

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
Lets see. I started with the albums.  I left them in the local archery shops for the owners to help sell their commercial cams.  After about 5 of those(300pictures in each) I just started putting them in a clothes draws.  After that I looked at that mess and decided to go digital.  Now I have serveral CD's filled to the rim with Arhived pictures.  Each one is labeled with the year and each level of pictures has a date label and then broken down by folder on where it was taken.  The CD is by far the best method I have found for archiving and the digital.  Well that goes without saying.

I can pull up pictures from way back on CD and print them out or email them.

Data

Reaction score
I keep two photo albums. One of deer we have harvested and one with pictures from my homebrew camera. Last year we killed 3 bucks that I had pictures of.  So this year I am starting a third album. This one will contain before and after pictures.  All bucks were killed where the camera took the picture.

Data

Brotherwolf

Reaction score
I put mine in albums, and sort them by month and roll # I usually can get at least two rolls per month, and a years worth in one album.

passgas55

Reaction score
Gee wiz,you all make me feel bad. I just keep them in carry that they came in from walmart.

thehairlessone

Reaction score
i made a map of my hunting area then each time i get a pic of a buck i write on the back when and where the pic was taken. I mark the spot on the map. I figured that way i can cross reference and check which different spots i have seen the same buck, etc.

I also keep those little plastic album covers walmart gives me to keep the pics in so i can show them off.

rick

davered1

Reaction score
Other than the ones that go to Sports Afield and National Geographic:7-bouncin:

I only put my best photos in a album, just about have one filled, the rest go in a shoebox thats goes under my bed.

have filled 3 shoeboxs so far!!

tony r

Reaction score
a friend gave me an idea you guys might like as well as i did. take 12 of your best print them of with a calander program and give them as christmas presents.   tony

miked

Reaction score
I have a 4 ft by 5 ft bulletin board in my office where I put my best pictures of my hunting and fishing trips. I now have a section for my game camera pics.

I get alot of "drop ins" every Monday morning to check out the new pics.

deerguide

Reaction score
Miked,
I like your idea.  Mind if I "borrow" it?  The idea that is.  I think I already have enough pics for a small one.

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
I have a couple of albums that I put my pics in and I put them in order according to the date and time. That way I can see what days they are moving according to the weather.

vman

Reaction score
Yep put mine in an album in order also.  Although with the digital I have not started anything yet.

woodseye

Reaction score
Keep mine on a webpage for all to see. Store them there and can than post on forums from there also.It lets friends see what I've gotten off latest rolls and its easier than pulling out those shoeboxes!

woods

Top Bottom