What docks at Big Bear

soreloser

Reaction score
Which docks are Shooter friendly on the lake???

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
None anymore that I know of. BB Marina installed gates that cut you off from some good spots there on those docks. The new marina next door doesn't allow any shooting inside their breakwater jetties. Been run off or away from all the other docks around the lakes. I think either the dock owners just got tired of all the trespassing or people leavin dead carp around and they all don't want it now.

Best spot from shore is the cove on the south shore just west of Boulder Bay. The one with the marina to the east and campground, can't think of the name of that resort. RVKing was shootin real good there last year I think in the tourney. RVKing, what's the name of that cove? You can access if from the south side highway by walkin in.

soreloser

Reaction score
I'll give things a look see. We had a lot of luck last year on the far east side of the lake on the other side of the division road and off of the Board Walk. Mostly small stuff but good shooting none the less.

We'll be up in the morning.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Metcalf Bay is the one I'm thinkin of. Lots of flats to wade shoot there on the south end off the Hwy. No docks really unless you can get on the private ones or the campground ones.

soreloser

Reaction score
Yeah I checked up in there last Saturday and the place was dead, but like I said the wind was already blowing at a pretty good clip so everything was shut down.

RVRKNG

Reaction score
Yeah it was Metcalf but.....ssshhhhhh! It is a secret. LOL

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom