What does the rest of the season hold for y'all?

cjack

Reaction score
Finally after a few other commitments got moved out of the way the Limited Out Crew will be on the birds tomorrow. Headed for the I.V. hot spots for some dove action!
Second season is under rated and very few go out for dove, I like second season especially if you have a spot that holds eurasians! Go get em Limited, good luck!

Photo from a pheasant hunt last weekend.
20181117_150417.jpg

Last edited:

bigmike1997

Reaction score
I drew an archery tag for CA. I'm gonna at least take my bow and my son for a hike in the great outdoors.

Limited Out

Reaction score
Slow day in the I.V. today, not many birds around. Hunted every Hot Spot and used every trick in the bag. 33 birds for 4 hunters, best we could do!11-24-18.jpg

TheGDog

Reaction score
Canamrider is living the dream out there man!

ChkrChsr

Reaction score
The rest of the season for me = get out and chase birds. A quick 2 hour hunt on Friday produced some really good dog work and a couple of birds. cjack, hope to see you and Abbey before the season closes.

P1010791.jpg

cjack

Reaction score
Well done ChkrChsr! I still need to get after some chukar, we'll need to get after them.

Stevehazard

Reaction score
I've not been doing great this season so far. Been going to a lot of new places, been finding birds, just haven't been putting them in good positions to take many. I guess a lot of this has to do with being unfamiliar with the areas.

Top Bottom