What film to use??

whitetailfan

Reaction score
What brand and speed is best to use in my homebrew cam with price being a consideration? I just bought a four pack of Polaroid 400 speed. It was only $4.00 at Walmart. What does everyone here use??

davered1

Reaction score
CHEAPEST 400 I CAN FIND (grizz pics are 400 polaroid)

:smiley-thumbs-up:

MBullism

Reaction score
Was that 400 polaroid $4.00 for four 24 exp?  At that price I'm using 400 ISO polaroid!  (I've been using Kodak 400, but it's more like 7 or 8 bucks for 4 rolls...)

M

shufigo

Reaction score
KMart's got a house brand called "focus" for about $6 for 4 rolls of 24, and most of the major super market chains have got something similar. The Kodak's just too expensive, Fuji's a bit better, especially when you use the $1 cupon inside each container on the next purchase. Oh yes, the KMart pack has a got a buck off coupon on the developing.   The big thing is the developing cost.  Thanks to someone on this site, I checked in at Wal Mart and they only charge you for the prints you WANT - not those that came out, but just that you want.  Just make sure you go through them at the photo counter before you pay.

woodsman

Reaction score
Walmart Polaroid 400 speed cheep and works well !:boozin:

RSB

Reaction score
I have used the Kodak that came with the camera(Owl pf) and Family Dollar store film, no noticeable difference. Yes the cheepest for me! Have some Focal (K Mart) to try next.

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
Just got back from the dollar store and they have (Konica centuria 400-24) for $2.00 a roll and then you get a $1.00 rebate.This computor of mine has a lot of photo progranms for working with picks so it is not a problem to scan and correct any low quality stuff.The soft ware came with it and my $500.00 ricoh digital cam.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom