• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

What is this fish?

Bigolwiggler

BOW, I fished with John a couple of times almost 20 years ago, he was working in a refinery at the time.
Yep , that is where I met John . Back then ,he wanted me to un his boat for Halibut on the days he was working. I have not seen him in a few years now. Fishin machine , 'ol John : )

BOW

Bigolwiggler

Looks that way. I couldn't find a way to edit where it says member if he were to do it as a joke.
Temp or perma ban I don't know.
Hmm ok . Maybe we can find out what happened so that none of us get banned too . I try to tread lightly.......most of the time ; )

BOW

norcaljc

these days John is working at Genentech in Vacaville when not out in the Barbarian II. Good dude, great capt.
Yep , that is where I met John . Back then ,he wanted me to un his boat for Halibut on the days he was working. I have not seen him in a few years now. Fishin machine , 'ol John : )

BOW

Bigolwiggler

these days John is working at Genentech in Vacaville when not out in the Barbarian II. Good dude, great capt.

That's what I heard Norcal.....Genentech. hope he is doing well. BTW , I used to live in FF , Solano county. I miss the Turkey hunting out in the valley .

I wish we were hearing about JustGuys Sturgeon catches.....I guess that he really is outta here .

BOW

Top Bottom