• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

What kind of boat you have?

sdbowyer

A 16 ft. Sea Swirl that hasn't been wet in a year. THe boat runs. But I'm too scared to take the trailer on the road.

swampfox

I have a 14 ft Avalon fiberglass,witha 25 hp Evinrude tiller steer on it. I'm going next week to South Florida to help a buddy pick up his brand new 36 ft Yellowfin CC. We are going to be fishing the SKA circuit this year with it...Sweeeeeet boat!

mrgadget

14' fibreglas flatbottom with a 60hp Merc jetdrive, set up with a custom blind. Cranks along in about 3" of water; just don't get it into any waves or it's dang scary!

yupurs

2008 22' C-Dory Cruiser with Honda 90EFI
Spend 2-3 days at the Channel Islands and a week every August at the Isthmus, Catalina. The best little "pocket cruiser" made.

PowDuck

Manta Ray 19' IB/OB Mercruiser V-6 4.3l

OLD aluminum 16' V-bottom w/ Mercury 25hp

2-man Fin & Feather Pirogue w/ 28lb thrust

1-man Fin& Feather Pirogue paddle power

12' skinny/shallow john boat

fishingsetx

Ive got a 15 ft. 1977 terry flat bottom with a 35 HP 1977 johnson that still fires on the first turn and runs like a scalded dog.

7mm MAGNUM

I own a 27 ft. SeaRay Express Cruiser, with 4 downriggers, dual mast outrigger setup. I do my trolling in the Great Lakes of Michigan, mostly Lake Huron & Lake Michigan. She is pushed around by a 350 V-8 Mercruiser with a Alpha drive (260hp)

I LOVE the Big water fishing !!!

7mm MAGNUM

Ok,... I finally got the shrink wrap off of her and started to rig her up for this season.

Here's a couple of pictures,....

There's still a couple of downriggers yet to put on her and the outrigger poles, but this is the cruiser I use for all my big water fishin'!

Garmin GPS Map System, Black box, Fish-Hawk 840, and a Rayathon fish sonar system. There's room for 4 down below, dining, kitchen with dual burner stove, fridge and a head with sink. Sorry no shower system.

VHRAM

14' BOSTON WHALER CUSTOMIZED FOR BASS FISHING 30 HP MOTOR LIKE A SURF BOARD WITH A MOTOR

RABruin

Just bought a 2004 Stratos 275 ProXL w/ 115 Optimax. Being built as I post. Should be delivered in a couple of weeks. RA

chukkars

20' Ranger w/200hp Yamaha. Rebuilt the motor myself 3 years ago and did some hi-perf upgrades. She runs.

Top Bottom