What kind of boat you have?

swampy tim

Reaction score
I have a 14' 7" old town canoe wich is my stealth. It glides silently through the back waters of NH and has given me access to many large and small mouth bass I never would have been able to reach without it. For now it's all the boat I need.

openocean

Reaction score
I have a 25' custom aluminum boat. 8.5' beam, 1/4" plate cabin. Like to chase those albies and chinooks.

ihunt4muleys

Reaction score
I have a 1975 Bayliner Skagit 2250 that is for sale. This would be a "project boat" and I am selling it because of a move to Idaho (boat is currently in So Cal, Inland Empire area). The hull is in good condition, the motor has been replaced with a NEW (not rebuilt) 351 Ford marine engine, the outdrive has been completely gone through and all worn parts were replaced, and an enclosed coolant system was added to allow the engine to run anti-freeze/anti-rust protection the same as a car. I am the original owner of the boat. It is designed to handle open water.

I would like to get my money back from the engine, outdrive, and coolant system.

Engine= $2,900
Outdrive= $1,200
Coolant sys.= $ 475
TOTAL= $4,575
REDUCED PRICE OF $3,900, IF YOU ACT NOW!!!

ANY INTERESTED PERSON CAN EMAIL ME -- [email protected] More info below;
PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO ANYONE YOU THINK MIGHT BE INTERESTED. THANKS, AL
2250 SKAGIT CAMPER
The Skagits are action craft that yearn for the open water. A full eight-foot beam and lots of hull depth insure there’s room for a picnic-sized crowd or an entire fishing party for the weekend. Forward V-berths, with plenty of storage underneath, are backed-up by a complete galley unit — stainless sink, fresh water system, ice box and two-burner stove. Port side dinette unit is standard. Two swivel pedes’tal seats let you face the action, fishing or just sightseeing. Padded motorbox is flanked by unobstructed access to the rear quarter. Standard equipment is an electric horn and wiper, safety glass windshield, anodized aluminum bow rail, stern rail with ladder and a custom-built transom platform with dinghy chocks, outboard motor bracket and a ladder for easy boarding by swimmers.
The Skagit Camper is an open cockpit cruiser.
SPECIFICATIONS: Length gunwale — 22’8” (6.91 m), Length centerline — 21’2” (6.46 m), Beam — 96” (2.44 m), Depth forward — 58” (1.47 m)
Camper model:
Weight,— 2900# (1317 kg).
Fuel capacity — 70 gal. (265 1)

deerhunter1

Reaction score
16 ft flat bottom with a 20hp Jonson on the back 40lb thrust trollin motor 2 depth finders. Not fancy but a fishermans dream.

ihunt4muleys

Reaction score
OK folks, too good to be true? The Bayliner I have for sale needs the floor and upholstery replaced. Time is runnig out on my move to Idaho. The boat is located in Southern California, Inland Empire area and I am now asking $2,500.

NoCAL

Reaction score
2005, 18.5 foot Nitro 188 Sport with 115 HP Mercury. X100C in the bow and Garmin 168 GPS/Fishfinder at the helm.

DBAR

Reaction score
2300 Seaswirl Striper W/A Killed everything from Yellowtail, Albacore, Dorado, Mako's, Thresher Sharks, Bass, Halibut, Lobster.......And lots more. If it swims or crawls in the ocean, I've probably killed and eaten it!!!!!

BobbyZ

Reaction score
My Coleman

This is my rig. I'm looking into a trailer right now. So far I've gone to Stevens Creek Reservoir and Alviso Park boat access to the south bay. I have a 36lb trolling motor setup with a interstate deep cycle. I also have a rowing setup but need some better oar/paddles. I'm taking it to the delta fo Labor day. Never been but it looks cool.

I plan on taking this thing or an upgraded canoe all over. Anyone wanna go on a trip? I want to bow fish (have the setup) sometime. Anyone know good spots in NorCal? I see Clearlake is one.

Attachments

FoCoHugh

JHO Team Member
Reaction score
Lowe 170. 17' bass boat with three fish finders, GPS, live wells, trolling motor. Etc. Sounds good, eh? It's old and ugly, but it's mine!!

jrod

Reaction score
1984 Commander CC w/ 70 hp evinrude
2003 17x54 Willie boat
12' John boat w/ 6hp outboard
:toast-yellow:

jerryt

Reaction score
20' Cobalt with a 350 inboard. Decked out for fishing. Electric down riggers, bow mount trolling motor and 15HP kicker. Goes everywhere.

bozoph

Reaction score
a boat i made out of a acrylic tub liner named "the tubmariner"
DSCF2426.jpgDSCF2443.jpg
and a barred sand bass

Top Bottom