What kind of combat weaponry are you?

Speckmisser

Reaction score
What Combat Weaponry Are You?

My Results:

L-96 Sniper Rifle
Preventing a situation from escalating is in your favor as an up-close fight would result in almost certain defeat, however if you know its going to happen you`ll hit first and with little warning. You like a fight on your terms and will generally wait patiently for the right moment for an unsuspected strike.

Not sure about the whole evaluation, but I'll take it.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
All-RIIIIIIIIIIGHT !

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
M-240 Machinegun

You won`t back down from any situation and are extremely reliable. You are very versatile and can scrap with the best.

[/b]

TazBux

Reaction score
I'm the L-96.........
[attachment=53001:quiz1631outcome10.jpg]

The 50cal L-96 that is (not pictured).....nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk

fossilman

Reaction score
M-134 "Mini-Gun"

A true brute, you have a "presence" every where you go. You can take on any opponent with little effort, your dependable and your reputation does the talking.

fishnhuntfreak

Reaction score
Stg-77 Aug

Light weight and agile you fight as though you have something to prove. Speed and agility are your strong points. You can scrap with the big dogs though they tire you out quicker.

bzzboyz

Reaction score
Same as above.

My Results:

Stg-77 Aug Light weight and agile you fight as though you have something to prove. Speed and agility are your strong points. You can scrap with the big dogs though they tire you out quicker.

pbrdog

Reaction score

My Results:

Ak-47 Assault Rifle A well seasoned fighter and capable in any situation. Extremely dependable you got your buddies back regardless of circumstance. You can take a beating and give it back just as easily. Though it may not be what you want, you stand out as a well rounded fighter.

sjuels

Reaction score

M-240 Machinegun

You won`t back down from any situation and are extremely reliable. You are very versatile and can scrap with the best.

Applbit

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sjuels @ Dec 4 2008, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

M-240 Machinegun

[/b]

God I loved that weapon!

FoCoHugh

JHO Team Member
Reaction score

Mossberg-590 Shotgun

Your appearance works toward your advantage, as under estimators leave themselves up close and vulnerable. An excellent close range fighter you prefer upper-cuts and cheap shots.

I'm rather proud of this! I could kill whomever, then go hunt quail!

Fastshot

Reaction score
<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=10 bgColor=black border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=white><TD align=middle>What Combat Weaponry Are You?
Ak-47 Assault RifleA well seasoned fighter and capable in any situation. Extremely dependable you got your buddies back regardless of circumstance. You can take a beating and give it back just as easily. Though it may not be what you want, you stand out as a well rounded fighter.

</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

westcoastr

Reaction score
Fn-P90 Sub-Machinegun
You are deceiving by your stature as you can unleash a fury. You prefer a fast paced upclose and personal fight.

but if it were up to me i'd be a FAL: You're hard hitting and hard headed, a little too heavy and a little too ugly, shockingly dependable and able to reach out and touch someone as well as club 'em up close

Latest Posts

Top Bottom