what non-profit outdoorsman organizations are you a member of?

fishnhuntfreak

Reaction score
Like the title says. Mostly looking into who helps in our neck of the woods here in California. So who do y'all support, so many out there doing great things. Cal Deer, Ducks Unlimited, Rocky Mountain Elk, Cal Trout, SCI, NWTF, Back Country Hunters and Anglers, Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership, NRA(I feel they have tucked tail and gave up on Cali years ago), Mule Deer Foundation and many many more. who will do the most with my hard earned money for us hunters, anglers, habitat and animals here in our state?

quailman

Reaction score
Quail unlimited and Southern California hunters on Facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

parkermann

Reaction score
I would join California waterfowl Association over ducks unlimited. Not that ducks unlimited is a bad organization, they just don't do very much for California waterfowl. I'm actually a member of both but if I had to chose between the two, living and hunting in California, I would chose CWA

mischief209

Reaction score
BHA,CDA,RMEF and I try and support company's that follow 2 percent for conservation....first lite,Sitka etc..

Farallon

Reaction score
California Waterfowl Association, Ducks Unlimited, United Anglers of Casa Grande, National Rifle Association, California Rifle and Pistol Association, California Trout, Trout Unlimited, Sierra Club,

Farallon

Reaction score
I participated in the Miller Bradley Act. The Sierra Club was at every meeting was very pro water for fish.

Politics make strange bed fellows.

Frank, do you have any negative experiences with the Sierra Club ?

P304X4

Reaction score
PETA.....People Enjoying Tasty Animals :big-grin-aqua:

Frank X. Morris

Reaction score
Howdy Farallon,
Talking to some members some years back said they are anti-hunting and know a number of others that are also anti-hunting. Recently Sierra Club protested the reintroduction of bear hunting in Florida. They are also opposed to trapping & hunting in national parks, among other things.

Top Bottom