What state?

Tominator

Reaction score
OK MM, I'm gonna be nice to you since you are a recent transplant to our great state and not point out that everyones location is visible on their post's in the bottom left-hand corner (no wonder our mail gets lost). Call me when you need to check out the bowhunting @ Fant's Grove.
SC here.
Tominator

gobblestopper

Banned
Reaction score
MM and Tominator, do you guys notice that even the avitar on this board of The Citadel is bigger than SC and clemson?  God Bless SC and her corps of cadets.

Tominator

Reaction score
Yeah I did, seems they had to resize it so it would appear normal on Shannon Faulkner's Fat (expletive deleted)!
Tominator

(Edited by Tominator at 2:13 pm on July 22, 2002)

Arrowhead

Reaction score
NC Here, but I try to hunt turkeys in Florida every spring and hopefully this year I am going to slip over into South Carolina for some deer hunting. :bgaqua:

Tominator

Reaction score
You can come down to my house and hunt, I'll even let your cousin come down, if not it's not a long distance call from my house to his so you can call him. Heck, I'll even give you a ride up to see him, but for your own safety, stay away from the bombing range! It's very dangerous and I don't want to see you get hurt. The bomb plant is safe, however, so good luck if you get drawn to hunt there.
Tominator

Mailman

Reaction score
I didn't say I was smart.I must not be,I hang around you and GS.

SPUR

Reaction score
Arkansas
We need more turkeys!! I'm just gload Mo. is next door!!!!!!!

Tominator

Reaction score
Welcome AZBG, hadn't seen you around before.
Tominator

Mailman

Reaction score
Not many states represented here.Where are the FL guys at?

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Hello Mailman,

I'm from Mizzurah, live in California. I hunt both and AZ. been looking at Utah lately since everyone is seeing more birds there and it's such beautiful country.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom