What this forum is about

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
This forum is to hook up fishing mentors with new fishermen. To pass on our great fishing heritage to the new generation of fishermen.

If you'd like to give back to the sport by being a fishing mentor
please post what area you live in and what your areas of knowledge you'd like to help in. This can be as simple as teaching someone how to bait a hook or tie a knot or can be more involved like arranging a fishing trip with the new fisherman.

If you are a new fisherman looking for a mentor please post what area you live in and what type of fishing you would like help with. If you have wheels or not or any gear that you may need help with please post that too.

If you are a fisherman looking for a fishing buddy please post up what you like to fish and where you are located.

Thank you.

Brnsvllyjohn

Reaction score
I hope this works out. When I relocated a few years ago I met some of my current fishing partners on a fishing forum and I would like Jesse's to have a little more fishing content.

I am starting to slow down on my fishing trips some as the weather warms but I still get out once or twice a week. Right now I am mostly targeting bass on Oroville. If you would like some info on how I fish go ahead and ask and I will see if I can provide you with some info.

As far as taking a new partner I am told I am a grumpy old man and hard to get along with so ask at your own risk. I fish mostly on weekdays and I do not have any kind of schedule. With the current social distancing issues I am still fishing by myself or with a family member. Don't really know how much longer that will be the case.

In the late fall I target trout at Collins occasionally but that is only after deer season is over.

adam_sabz

Reaction score
I hope this works out. When I relocated a few years ago I met some of my current fishing partners on a fishing forum and I would like Jesse's to have a little more fishing content.

I am starting to slow down on my fishing trips some as the weather warms but I still get out once or twice a week. Right now I am mostly targeting bass on Oroville. If you would like some info on how I fish go ahead and ask and I will see if I can provide you with some info.

As far as taking a new partner I am told I am a grumpy old man and hard to get along with so ask at your own risk. I fish mostly on weekdays and I do not have any kind of schedule. With the current social distancing issues, I am still fishing by myself or with a family member. Don't really know how much longer that will be the case.

In the late fall I target trout at Collins occasionally but that is only after deer season is over.
Hey! Just started fishing and would like to learn more from someone with your experience. Would love the opportunity to tag along sometime if you'd like some company. Happy to drive. I don't mind grumpy! -Adam

Top Bottom