what UNI-BOARD for P32

D Letho

Reaction score
Well guys , I'm starting all over with the cam building and am going to start a couple Sony P32s .

What board do I order for it . With all the new chips out I'm lost .

Thanks !
Don

OhioBowHunter

Reaction score
Yer welcome Don... BTW.. I will mail out your stuff tomorrow... dont worry about any $$$ Just happy to help out.

Dan

Ocmulgee Ogre

Reaction score
Don,
I just finished (4) of these in Pelican 1060s. You'll be quite happy with the size and layout of the board. If you want to get a head start on case prep, Bill has a board template on his website. I took the leap of faith and cut all my openings prior to the boards arriving. They fit perfectly.

D Letho

Reaction score
Yes , I ordered two 1060s camo dipped from whitetail supply . I almost fell off the chair when I seen how small the case was . Set the 32 inside and it fit like a glove !

I can not wait to build these cam .

Don

Coondog

Banned
Reaction score
Don.. Just curious as to what they charge for the dipped cases??

D Letho

Reaction score
Two cases w/ shipping was around $85 . The camo job looks great . I ordered Sunday night and got them tuesday !

I have bought a few things from them and service was great ! They were a couple dollars more than other places that have them but , when I order something I would like to have it shipped out . WTS does that so far . I have other parts that are on order and I hear people have been waiting for like 3 to 4 weeks and no replies from the seller .

So , I didnt mind paying the extra couple of dollars for them .

The above statement about delayed orders is not for the Pix boards . He states he is a little behind . Thats all you can ask for , just be up front and let people know . Don't take orders and leave people hanging on .
. I have a guy waiting for a cam . Not to mention ummmmmm I would love to get my 32 out and running .

Don

Latest Posts

Top Bottom