what would he score

jmbn

Reaction score
I don't know what he would score- maybe about 800 (isn't that the same as a golf handicap?), but he's definately a shooter!

Oregon Archer

Reaction score
hes easily over 350. hard to really say for certain on a closer score but i feel im being conservative with the 350 myself. hes a definate HAWG!!

DanV

Reaction score
How could a coastal blacktail hunter like me even have a clue , if I ever saw something with that much antler they would find me dead of a heart attack . Would have to agree with Oregon Archer though , nice bull !!

Oregon Archer

Reaction score
Dan id be laying dead on the ground next to you with a load in my shorts too if i saw a bull that big out in the woods

Constitutionalist

Reaction score

<At this point crawling around on my hands and knees trying to find my dropped bow...>

Score: Who cares? He would look great on ANYONE'S wall...even Chuck Adam's wall. Besides, I have to get past dropping my bow before something like HIM would end up on my wall!

Nice pic!

buck59

Reaction score
Thats a great looking bull and he has good third points and long royals, good mass and long beams and I believe he would be in the high 370's if he is an inch.

With a different angle he could look totaly different but I think this is a high scoring bull.

MEF

Reaction score
I'll second buck59. He looks to be about 370+- Awesome whale tails! When I got my 352 bull last year I had to keep telling myself "don't look at the rack, DON'T look at the rack, focus on the kill zone!" Mike

wmidbrook

Reaction score
Quinn, that spot looks familiar....

Was the pic taken where we saw those two bulls fighting last fall?

Looks like he could have been the same bull we saw steal the cows away from that bull with the broken tines.

Reaction score
hey bill these to bulls are about 5 miles away from where we saw the broken horn bull last year. but they brought that bull in the locker about a month after you guys left.

wmidbrook

Reaction score
Nice, the country looks very similar...What did the bull score @ the meat locker?

I'd guess 375 or more from your pic.

warren nelson

Reaction score
Knowing the type of bulls in that area I would say you're look at a 385- 390 type bull if he's seconds are as long as they look he could be over that score. That is one heck of a big Bull is he to the east of where we hunted last year. Have you seen any really nice BUCKS.
Hey did are you archery hunting deer this year. Let me know.

JFWRC

Suspended Account
Reaction score
I'm going 385+. He's got everything you could ask for.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom