What's for lunch?

inchr48

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
Ham (home cured and smoked) on rye with hot peppers out of the garden.

Here's the hams fresh out of the brine and ready to bag and smoke.

Attachments

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
Shriners hosting a BBQ dinner. $5 gets giblet corn, green beans, shredded pork, sauce, light bread and choc cake.

S&P

Reaction score
Leftover seafood gumbo, sourdough bread and hot from the oven pear cobbler.

EL CAZADOR

Kiss The Ring
Reaction score
myself and some of the other office jockeys are going to hit the local food court. It's the standard options - Mexican, Chinese, Pizza, or sangitches

mrgadget

Reaction score
Pork ribs on the smoker as we speak....may have to sample a few around lunch time with homemade coleslaw and a Coors Light.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
You're killin me Inchr with those pics. I can smell that ham all the way out here on the coast.

PHOnos

Reaction score
Left-over shredded London broil, refried beans, and Mexican shredded cheese burritos or soft tostadas (I might add some lettuce and tomato out of the garden).

Well, just tomatoes as I forgot to bring the lettuce.

Kiwis for desert (but I already ate those at break time). I think I got an apple somewheres.

Damn it, somebody stole my jar of salsa.

Common Sense

Reaction score
Wife and I were in a little dumpy town(very much like my hometown). Didn't know where to eat, and wound up at a Chinesse Buffet. Normally we wouldn't have stopped at a place like that, it was only $5.49/person, but we were hungry and didn't see anything better. The place was crowded, and we appeared to be the only white folk there --- but the food was great! If we ever go back to that town, we'll eat there for sure.

Top Bottom