• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

What's in Your Pen?

What breed of dog is your favorite?

• Black and Tan Coonhound

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Bluetick

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • English

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plott

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Redbone

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Walker

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Catahoula Cur

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Leopard Cur

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • No preference just as long as it catches game

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters

bigworm

QUOTE (Flatbroke @ Apr 7 2007, 05:18 PM)
I run Catahoula's

I am currently looking to buy a papered Female. I only have males now.
You run Catahoula's that only drink bottled water....

Mt Goat

I just bought two Treeing Walkers. They're alittle over a year old and litter mates. Both of these guys have been started on Racoons and we're in the process of teaching them to run Bear. Been out twice hunting Bear with them. The first time out we let them go with the rig dog, they made it to were the bear was treed, even though it was about 20 min's late, they still figured it out, not bad for the first time out.

We also have several German Shorthair Pointers. Two of which I think I can make bear dogs out of too.

Larry Lowell

Frank X. Morris

Howdy All,
I am one of many that own "other". Actually I'm partial to Salukis. For coursing the pesky long eared jackrabbit they do the job.

Orso

I have a 18month Leopard Cur and a 9yo walker hound. We've been chasing raccoon and getting ready for bear season.

BobcatJess

Huntr Pat, do you know if there are any more catahoula dogs available? I think it is time to add some young additions to my pack. Need to start training some young ones for backup.

Thanks, Jess.

Top Bottom