What's up with the pirate?

Common Sense

Reaction score
Couple of months ago the only thing on the news was the pirates taking an American ship's captain hostage. We of course got the captain back safe and sound, while killing three of the four pirates. The fourth pirate, a young kid, was taken into custody. What is his status?

FresnoHunter

Reaction score
He is probably very close to getting his green card. SSN and welfare benefits are probably already in place.

Yea lots of things the media kinda lets fall to the wayside. Remember Obamas aunt who is illegally in the US, staying in public housing and was on the verge of being deported haha. That old hag will be in this country till she drops dead.

acousticmood

Reaction score
According to the documentary I saw the other day on Discovery, that young kid that we captured was the leader of the gang.

Tinknocker101

Reaction score
He will soon be a Czar in the Obama administration and advising Olbama.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Speaking or pirates, a pirate with a knife in his mouth was our high school mascot. In this PC world we live in now the mascot is now knifeless.

I about choked on my milk when I saw the new image on our HS website.

old mascot

New mascot :lol bashing sign: Then even cleaned up his beard.

This country is doomed

Sodhunter

Reaction score
Next they will get rid of the patch. Just earrings and fairy clothes. You know what kind of pirates they will be then. :bag-on-head:

Top Bottom