• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

What's Up With The Weather In Your Neck Of The Woods Or City?

THE ROMAN ARCHER

These post r better then the weather channel, out in the field forecast for hunters...lol
It was cool in my garage today, 6:30 pm 99....tra

20190926_181949.jpg

P304X4

Might hit 90 today, nights are starting to cool off and its getting close to bonfire weather. That time of year when people and marshmallows get toasted together!

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Even though its fall it's still like summer here, and Montana got 18" of snow, its totally opposite worlds, it might be 2 or months before we see any 70's in the Afternoon only 70's through the night and morning and its hot and sticky icky, yeh buddy!....tra

20190930_044423.jpg

ChrisAMX

D-13 at 5,000 ft:

Yesterday morning it hit 32 as I was leaving for work. This morning it was 37. Suppose to warm some next couple of days

P304X4

Nineties today w/cold front coming through tonight or early tomorrow morning. High tomorrow will be in low 70's.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Already waking up to 77 degree temp. Gee I wonder if it will get hot today...lol
Just heard this morning we had the second hottest September in U.S. history, can u say " Global Warming".....tra

20191009_044223.jpg

20191009_044412.jpg

P304X4

Hi TRA! High today might be 77 with less humidity. Rain in store Friday with a low in the 30's for Saturday morning. We're back to A/C during the day and heat at night.....only in the mid west do you run both as a norm I guess!

sportyg

Ah it will be about 98, out here near P.S. today. Tomorrow about 80 with high wind warning of about 70mph, Socal Edison is advising they may cut power to people out here for a day or so.

Top Bottom