What's up with these pics

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
Here are two pics taken off the same roll of film, one taken less than a minute after the first.  Is this the film?  developing?  I had other ones come out foggy with this roll also but most completely clear.  

Todd

Welby

Reaction score
You sir, may have just captured our first ghost on film!  Reckon?

Fubar

Reaction score
I had some strange pics on one roll of film shot on the game tracker. I think there may have been a slight fog right after a rain. Some of the pics looked kind of hazy. The pics on the same roll the next day were clear. I think the fog reflected the fash.          Fubar

(Edited by Fubar at 9:56 pm on April 18, 2001)

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
Fubar,

I don't think this is fog.  Take notice to the time on the pics.  There were take less than a minute apart.

Welby,
The ghost theory sounds good.  Don't kow what else it is.

Todd

(Edited by ToddP at 5:29 am on April 19, 2001)

Fubar

Reaction score
Why arent the trees in the second pic?        Fubar

Fubar

Reaction score
Why wouldnt the trees show up in the same setting with the same flash?  Oh yea I forgot, its the ghost.  Fubar

gtk

Reaction score
I'd say it's the deer in the second pics breath.  I bet that deer was trying to fog up the lens so you could not catch in on film !  or it could be the ghost.

(Edited by gtk at 11:41 am on April 19, 2001)

NC Bowhunter

Reaction score
Todd-
The second pic is darker because the deer is closer to the camera, so more of the flash reflected off of it and less reflected off of the surounding area.  I don't think that there was fog in either picture.  If you darken the first picture, it will look the same as the second one.  If you go through all of the pictures, I would bet that the darker ones have deer closer to the camera.  It also apears that the hole you cut for the camera lens is too small, which is why the borders of the images aren't exposed.  I hope this makes sense.

(Edited by NC Bowhunter at 3:23 pm on April 19, 2001)

Fubar

Reaction score
I knew there wasnt a ghost all along.    Fubar

Tinhorn

Reaction score
I think Detective NC Bowhunter's explanation might be correct, the hole is too small or the camera is held too far back from an extra thick foam around the Lens.

After his post, I see what he means......

Tinhorn

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
I'll have to look at the pics when I get home to see if there's a pattern of the deer being close and having a dark pic.

Luckily,  the hole actually isn't too small,  the sticky "dot" that I used to keep a hole open when I spray painted the case was too small.  I already scraped some paint away on the glass to widen the view.

Have a good weekend.
Todd

Top Bottom