'What's Wrong With Senator Obama?'

gwhunter69

Reaction score
By Bob Beckel

My 14 year old son loves Barack Obama. He plays the "Yes We Can" music video by will.i.m so often he can recite Obama's New Hampshire speech (from which the video was made) word for word. Obama gave his 'Yes We Can' speech after losing the New Hampshire primary to Hillary Clinton. That refrain, meant to encourage his supporters after the loss, quickly became the mantra for Obama's campaign.

Far from needing encouragement, his supporters were energized by the New Hampshire defeat. My kid kept bugging me to get behind Obama. I tried to tell him as a political analyst for Fox News I had to stay neutral. He wasn't buying that and reminded me that his grandfather (my dad) had been involved in the civil rights movement and "if granddaddy was still around he would be for Obama". That was followed by "you're a wuss".

LINK

fossilman

Reaction score
Obama can't run this country!! He needs another 30 years under his belt first!

easymoney

Reaction score
Just being a good speaker does not a good president make. His lack of credentials and experience is going to be the thorn in his campaign heel.
Once again just look at his Senatorial attendance, voting and bill authoring record to get an eye full of his extremely liberal views and his lazy lack of service to his state and voters who elected him.
He has never run a major business, had multiple employees, served in the military or worked with any branch of the military, had any foreign relations experience or worked for any monetary agency.
Any person who meets the minimum requirements for the office of the president would be expected to have at least some business and financial skills first, then be able to speak well in front of crowds, not the other way round...

Spoony

Reaction score
He would become, "Commander in Chief", and run our military forces. He has NO experience. This is not the time to gamble.

easymoney

Reaction score
Spoony, that is a very scary thought!!! Almost as scary as mrs clinton or al gore...

Top Bottom