Whats wrong with this country.

easymoney

Reaction score
Basicly the same scenario in this country x 10...
According to her their national debt is only 850 billion...
Collusion between legislators, banks and the fed which allows all of this to happen here. The fed is not a Federal Agency but a group of private banks that control all banking and money in this nation...

watersnakebit

Banned
Reaction score
You could say collusion, but ownership better descibes the situation. The international banking families own the politicians. They call the shots period. They also totally own the media. Thats why the media conceals this fact from the dumbed down Americans. The internet now provides everything you need to know. Research it.

31 views so far of this thread and only 1 reply. Most people don't want to upset their balance knowing the truth of the matter and will call it "conspiracy theory BS" and try and forget it. Waste your time talking about Soetoro and Romney, while they answer to the same puppet masters. Step up and be a man. There is only one solution, and that is END THE FED and get rid of central banking. Andrew Jackson did it in 1836. The war of 1812 was because Congress got rid of it.They also own the education system and that is why to were lied to in your history class.This is the third central banking system in America's history. Fractional Reserve banking systems are designed to fail and that is what we are seeing. INFLATION AND TAXES. The dollar is doomed, that is a fact. The Amero is up next, same as the Euro. Get used to "The North American Union", USA, Canada and Mexico all as one. The treaties have already been signed. The writing is on the wall, open boarders and such. All due to the Federal Reserve.RESEARCH IT!

If enough people wake up to the truth it can be done.It is up to this generation to save this country. Think about your kids and DO SOMETHING!

Anything less is cowardly! Calling it conspiracy theory is for cowards, this is conspiracy Fact!

What are you going to do?

slanttop357

Reaction score
You could say collusion, but ownership better descibes the situation. The international banking families own the politicians. They call the shots period. They also totally own the media. Thats why the media conceals this fact from the dumbed down Americans. The internet now provides everything you need to know. Research it.

31 views so far of this thread and only 1 reply. Most people don't want to upset their balance knowing the truth of the matter and will call it "conspiracy theory BS" and try and forget it. Waste your time talking about Soetoro and Romney, while they answer to the same puppet masters. Step up and be a man. There is only one solution, and that is END THE FED and get rid of central banking. Andrew Jackson did it in 1836. The war of 1812 was because Congress got rid of it.They also own the education system and that is why to were lied to in your history class.This is the third central banking system in America's history. Fractional Reserve banking systems are designed to fail and that is what we are seeing. INFLATION AND TAXES. The dollar is doomed, that is a fact. The Amero is up next, same as the Euro. Get used to "The North American Union", USA, Canada and Mexico all as one. The treaties have already been signed. The writing is on the wall, open boarders and such. All due to the Federal Reserve.RESEARCH IT!

If enough people wake up to the truth it can be done.It is up to this generation to save this country. Think about your kids and DO SOMETHING!

Anything less is cowardly! Calling it conspiracy theory is for cowards, this is conspiracy Fact!

What are you going to do?
Enlighten us what should we do ?

watersnakebit

Banned
Reaction score
I suggest that you learn the facts of the matter, The Fed, and then spread the word, try and wake up as many people that you can. There is a ton of info available on the internet and it's not hard to find. I,ll post up some links, but don't let that keep you from doing your own research. Maybe you could provide some links to stuff you find also. I am open to others that have ideas about this also.

Thanks for asking.

watersnakebit

Banned
Reaction score

watersnakebit

Banned
Reaction score
It's been a while since i've watched these videos. Parts 3 and 4 are hard hitting and a must watch for every American hands down. I've researched just about everything in the first 4 parts and have to believe it as all true. All of it is a result of central banking, every bit of it, and this country is going down fast right before your eyes, if you open them.

Now what are you going to do? Pretend it doesn't exist and watch Dancing With The Stars?

watersnakebit

Banned
Reaction score
SPREAD THE WORD! Email a link to everybody you know. Post a link in all the forums you frequent. This should be a sticky in every forum in the USA. Get off your butt and do something. Let's get the momentum going in our favor. DO IT FOR YOURSELF, DO IT FOR YOUR KIDS, DO IT!

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man, hated and scorned. When the cause succeeds, however, the timid join him... for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -Mark Twain

Where have I heard that before?

Last edited:

watersnakebit

Banned
Reaction score
This video is over 4hours long. The first 2 minutes are not part of it, but should be watched. This movie starts out about 9 - 11, but it is much much more. It's not so mich about the Federal Reserve, but about the Powers that Be, and they own the Federal Reserve. A MUST WATCH! "Ring of Power" This will blow your mind. True world history that you were NEVER told!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX0PHt1HDQI

Last edited:

map

Reaction score
I have a relative who is CPA in a large bank, and she says that the Stock Market will crash after the election, no matter who wins. The Euro problems are too large to sweep away.

Sent from my iPhone/Tapatalk

jackrabbit

Reaction score
Ok Map. I generally only get on the political forum when I'm bored and the hunting forums are dead.

So, if the Euro problems are going to make the Market crash, why won't the crash happen until after the elections???? I don't see the correlation. But it's late and I am bored.

map

Reaction score
Ok Map. I generally only get on the political forum when I'm bored and the hunting forums are dead.

So, if the Euro problems are going to make the Market crash, why won't the crash happen until after the elections???? I don't see the correlation. But it's late and I am bored.
Well, I never did understand a woman, but she sold all her Stock and bought Gold. Mentioned Spain and Italy.

Sent from my iPhone/Tapatalk

watersnakebit

Banned
Reaction score
Basicly the same scenario in this country x 10...
According to her their national debt is only 850 billion...
Collusion between legislators, banks and the fed which allows all of this to happen here. The fed is not a Federal Agency but a group of private banks that control all banking and money in this nation...
It's good to see that somebody knows whats going on. If only we could wake up everyone else ....................

Thanks for responding.

Top Bottom