When the Game Cam goes infrared

canamrider07

Reaction score
I can get a over a 1000 pictures in a week some are unique in different ways. Here are some deer just as it was getting dark and the camera went infrared. And a racoon that got busted when the feeder went off.

Attachments

OPAH

Reaction score
The infrared is a very cool feature there Can

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
It looks like its tongue doesn't it, little hard to tell. Cool pics, thnx 4 sharing!...tra

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OPAH

Reaction score
Just a rude little Girl licking buggies because she saw someone taking a picture !
Where are the Parents of these Kids ?

Last edited:

Planetcat

Reaction score
Great pics. Your game cam takes some really clear pictures. As good or better than my Samsung phone and my kid's $600 iphone. :-/

P304X4

Reaction score
Cool pics, is that true IR or low light enhanced. It looks more like low light especially reflecting the 'coon's eye in the pic.

Last edited:

canamrider07

Reaction score
From Bushnell :
"The Trophy Cam is equipped with built-in infrared LEDs that function as a flash, so that it delivers clear photos or videos (in black & white) even in the dark"

The animals are usually very close making it a better picture. I throw corn just in front of the camera before I leave. I got some really nice Game Cam video from another property, I probably posted this before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WOR_hw-hAs&t=11s

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom